• ok so i have this weird bug in aerolfy fs 2020!im playing in android btw! There seems to be a problem with the reflections in all planes!instead of getting building and runway reflection on the underside when on ground i get clouds and thats it! So yeah something is wrog with the reflections on all planes!pls reply if theres a way to fix or if you have the same problem:)

• Luxio001 January 3, 2021 at 2:26 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Reflections” to “Reflection”.
  • ok so i have this weird bug in aerolfy fs 2020!im playing in android btw! There seems to be a problem with the reflections in all planes!instead of getting building and runway reflection on the underside when on ground i get clouds and thats it! So yeah something is wrog with the reflections on all planes!pls reply if theres a way to fix or if you have the same problem:)

Can you attach a picture? I might have the same issue on iOS.

Perhaps you are seeing the reflection of the satellite image.

Are you referring to this?

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .