Auto wind feature suggestion

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

How about an auto wind option?

You set your departure runway and arrival runway. And Aerofly blows the good wind at departure and arrival. A sub option could give tolerance randomly between downwind and crosswind. As much as you fly the winds fade from departure wind to arrival wind. It could also give a stronger tail wind while cruising to speed up the plane.

Sum up: this option would automatically bring a takeoff downwind, a cruise tail wind and an arrival downwind, and allow user to use the desired runways without care about wind apart from wind strength.

Best regards. And thank you for thinking about it one of theses days.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Interesting idea. But I think this will be obsolete in case we eventually add real world weather instead, don't you think?

Hum hum. Interesting :/ , is it a leak? And if it is a leak, will it include rain? Yep, my mind wanders a bit far, but who knows! 8o

In case of real weather, we'll need a way to know the arrival weather to change the runway if necessary while flying.

If real weather, I think the user (especially beginners) must be able to choose between real or generated. And the generated weather could be the way I dreamed a few posts above... :):love:

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• I think that as per the Current trend in Flight Sims... that is of "Realistic Environment".... Our beloved IPACS team needs to create an "Authentic Weather Engine" with Realistic Sky Colours and Volumetric Clouds before they go for something more exciting...... as this Amazing Sim is Slowly getting Backdated due to misssing of "Weather Engine"... * Its all my Opinion.. Please!!! Anyone don't mind... I dont know what Sir @Jet-Pack will Say about it :( .

But I love this Sim and IPACS <3 . So, will keep waiting for something NEW.

Best Regards,

Pratik

• I think that as per the Current trend in Flight Sims... that is of "Realistic Environment".... Our beloved IPACS team needs to create an "Authentic Weather Engine" with Realistic Sky Colours and Volumetric Clouds before they go for something more exciting...... as this Amazing Sim is Slowly getting Backdated due to misssing of "Weather Engine"... * Its all my Opinion.. Please!!! Anyone don't mind... I dont know what Sir @Jet-Pack will Say about it :( .

But I love this Sim and IPACS <3 . So, will keep waiting for something NEW.

Current trend in PC Flight Sims maybe? I can't see anything as realistic as this on mobile, not even close.