Aerofly FS 2021 user wish-lists

• Oh yeah sorry Jan, I won't share my email like that ever again, I also didn't know that this was for mobile version

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

• Top 5 feature wish-list:

1. Global Multiplayer with live ATC + Server Tier (noob, mediocre, PRO)

2. In flight maps + STAR SID charts + Optional simplified control (gear,flaps, power, rudder, heading, etc)

3. Airports services (Pushback, Gates, Catering, Firetrucks)

4. More Aircraft (B737 MAX, B777x, F-22, F-35, F-15EX, F-16 Block 62, Typhoon, Sukhoi 35/52)

5. Real weather (Fog, rain, snow).

I apologize if thats too much to ask, Santa 🎅

• 5. Real weather (Fog, rain, snow)

Fog: the visibility setting could disappear as much as we climb and reappear when descending.

Rain: a big part for computing I suppose. It could just be rain drops on windshield. But speed and wiper effects should be simulated.

I hope that Apple will give us a new iPad based on a very enhanced A14 Bionic chip, which offers IPACS to express itself for good on Apple devices.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Aerofly is missing some planes while other sims has many. But, if there is a new plane coming up! I hope it will be one of B737-800 or A220 or A350-900 or B787

Other sims have lots of poor planes in my opinion. I can't play anything else on mobile since playing Aerofly. This sim has amazing cockpit interactions with the plane it develops so I hope they keep doing it this way. I am sure they will come out with new ones in the future.

• I still dont get the "more aircraft" requests....

We are missing real weather (ie link to real weather servers)

We are mising multiplayer - all players should be able to see each other and their planes. With a simple UNICOM for handling sequencing.

We are missing night flying... no cities lights, no highways, poor airfield lighting, poor/no approach lights....

More scenery packs.... we need Europe and the rest of US...

• I still dont get the "more aircraft" requests....

We are missing real weather (ie link to real weather servWe are mising multiplayer - all players should be able to see each other and their planes. With a simple UNICOM for handling sequencing.

We are missing night flying... no cities lights, no highways, poor airfield lighting, poor/no approach lights....

More scenery packs.... we need Europe and the rest of US.

Well said and very true

• You can have great in flight maps with Navigraph... with all the Sids/Stars as an overlay on your ipad.... i will try to post a screen capture

• Top 10 feature wish-list ( version 2.0 )

1. Multiplayer with live ATC + Server Tier (noob, mediocre, PRO)

2. Global Maps/ regions.

3. In flight maps with moving aircrafts + STAR, SID charts, Airport Maps integrated in game/flight.

4. Optional simplified critical controls (gear,flaps, power, rudder, heading, speed, auto pilot, VNAV, LNAV, etc)

5. Airports services (Pushback, Gates, Catering, Firetrucks)

6. Cities, roads and more taxi lights.

7. More Aircraft (B737 MAX, B777x, A350s, A330s NEO, A220, F-22, F-35, F-15EX, F-16 Block 62, Typhoon, Sukhoi 35, 52)

8. Real weather (Fog, rain, snow).

9. Players ranking systems, achievements, badges.

10. Virtual Airlines, Organization / militaries.

11. ....

Please, don't mad at me for asking too much, Santa 🥺

Nb. Feel free to adjust the priority list to your preference 😉

Edited 3 times, last by ACepot (March 2, 2021 at 7:10 AM).

• Dear Santa,

This is what I want on next releases/updates:

Top features wish-list (version 2.1):

1. Multiplayer with live ATC + Server Tier (noob, mediocre, PRO)

2. Global Maps/ regions.

3. In flight maps with moving aircrafts + STAR, SID charts, Airport Maps integrated in game/flight.

4. Optional simplified critical controls (gear,flaps, power, rudder, heading, speed, auto pilot, VNAV, LNAV, etc)

5. More Cockpit sounds/ warnings (terrain-terrain,etc).

6. Airports services (Pushback, Gates, Catering, Firetrucks)

7.Cities, roads and more taxi lights.

8. More Aircraft (B737 MAX, B777x, A350s, A330s NEO, A220, F-22, F-35, F-15EX, F-16 Block 62, Typhoon, Sukhoi 35, 52)

9. Real weather (Fog, rain, snow).

10.Players ranking systems, achievements, badges.

11.Collisions (buildings, aircrafts).

12. Virtual Airlines, Organization / militaries.

Changelog:

2.1 - Added (5. More cockpit sounds/warning) (11. Collisions (buildings, lights)

Edited 2 times, last by ACepot (March 4, 2021 at 6:18 AM).

• My wish list is

1) another Helo - any model will be OK for me.

2) adjustable weights, fuel and load so I can play around with de-rated takeoffs and noise abatement procedures on the A320. I miss not being able to modify the aircraft files like I used to on the PC version: cockpit eye positions, weights, inertias etc..

3) better weather and VC shadows (I think the lack of shadows in cockpit is a bummer for realism and a backward step, can't understand why it was ever removed?...)

I notice someone here mentioning ATC chatter. I use liveATC as background chatter all the time. You need a second device (phone, ipod, pc) to do this but its very immersive. Highly recommend.

I also notice requests for crashes (not that I disagree as a crash feature would encourage responsible flying). But I have to say I have 'bounced' off buildings in the heli (unintentionally of course!) and it looks pretty painful in the external view, though not fatal. One of the most awesome parts of this sim is you can land on any building rooftop anywhere. That is fantastic. You can create your own hospital helipad scenarios anywhere you wish with a bit of 'imagination' and real world planning (ie find the rough location of a real hospital in san francisco for example and find a building in the sim in that approximate location).

The replay feature in this sim is truly inspired. The FSX replay of old was a buggy piece of crap that caused me a of pain in the past (though I still have fsx, it is a fair heli sim). Thank God for aerofly.

EDIT --- I HAVE ONLY ONE REQUEST, PLEASE, PLEASE AEROFLY..... Compatibility with the upcoming XBOX WIRELESS CONROLLER ( IOS), or PS4 DUALSHOCK4 controller. I simply can't control the helicopters without it. 2 sticks, paddles for rudder, RC mode 2. I have tried to fly them with ipad tilt/sliders or analogue, or rudder assist but it just doesn't work for me. Not enough fine control especially on the collective. This is the best helicopter sim ever. Just needs a proper controller.

This is what we need it seems, compatibility as a MFi game on IOS as per list below, AND the ability to customise the controller inputs, left and right stick for helos like RC controllers, ie collective and cyclic. Heres hoping...

https://controller.wtf/mfi-games

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

Edited 4 times, last by HKATER (March 21, 2021 at 8:31 PM).