Progress of the desktop version???

• Hello I saw that a new version of Aerofly is about to be launched released for Android. How is the progress for Aerofly 2 in the descktop version?

I know it will demand more work and I believe that part of the actuation will be launched? I would like to see the sharklets in the Delta Air France and Tam liverys in the next update 8o Hugs

• Hello I saw that a new version of Aerofly is about to be launched released for Android. How is the progress for Aerofly 2 in the descktop version?

I know it will demand more work and I believe that part of the actuation will be launched? I would like to see the sharklets in the Delta Air France and Tam liverys in the next update 8o Hugs

I also think that the Aerofly FS2 update will be released cautiously, I wouldn't mind being launched first as sharklets and then as traffic regions ... because I'm not sure that a complete update would maintain a good frame rate .

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• We're developing features for both platforms. So you will see the air traffic and new A320 wingtips at some point on the desktop version.

And regarding the frame rate: Frame rates are virtually unchanged between traffic on and off. The traffic models are usually small enough on screen to be loaded as low-poly models which have close to zero impact on rendering performance.

CPU load has gone up slightly but we have optimized the code quite a lot so that you don't feel any impact what so ever.

So in total, in numbers I'd say CPU load up by maybe 5% of Aerofly's current load. GPU load less than 1% more.

• But why? Would you not rather have traffic that clears the approach and pauses departures when you are on the runway or about to land?

Oh yes we would love that !

Thanks for the info

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• But why? Would you not rather have traffic that clears the approach and pauses departures when you are on the runway or about to land?

Yes.

But while waiting for this, is it possible to set flying traffic only? Because I totally disabled traffic to avoid planes landing or taking off over or in front of me!

I fly, therefore I am

Aeroflyer on iPad A320

iPad Pro 11-inch 2018 always latest iPadOS

• Yes.

But while waiting for this, is it possible to set flying traffic only? Because I totally disabled traffic to avoid planes landing or taking off over or in front of me!

Well, the goal of air traffic simulation is not to be alone, to have somebody to interact with, i.e. see and avoid.

The big majority of traffics to interact with are met in the pattern or on the ground, that's basically why you fly a pattern and make your intentions clear.

If you don't want that, then you just disable traffic...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• That was the information I wanted to hear, thanks.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Sir is something that is already a way? or is it an update that will take considerable time ?

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Changed the title of the thread from “Progress of the descktop version???” to “Progress of the desktop version???”.

Will air traffic send TCAS alarm and give RA?

Thinkpad P72 Mobile Workstation, Intel Xeon E-2176M@4.1Ghz, Hyper X 64G DDR4@2666Mhz, Nvidia Quadro P4200 with 8G Vram, 1TB Samsung 970 Pro, 1TB Western Digital SN750, Dell U2720QM 27Inch 4k Monitor

Aorus Z490 Pro AX, Intel Core i9-10900K@5.1Ghz, Nvidia RTX3080 with 10G Vram,Corsair Revenge RGB PRO 32G DDR4@3600Mhz, 1TB Western Digital SN750

• Will air traffic send TCAS alarm and give RA?

What about FLARM ?? :)

Seriously though, real-world over the years I've used Zaon XRX PCAS, FLARM stand-alone units, ADS-B in/out of various types and this one - (each worth the considerable expense with greatly improved situational awareness from each but all combined in one EFB wins):

SkyEcho is a portable ADS-B IN/OUT transceiver consistent with the UK CAA and Australian CASA Electronic Conspicuity standards. SkyEcho enables you to SEE and BE SEEN by transmitting your aircraft position, altitude, course, and speed to surrounding aircraft, and receiving ADS-B and FLARM data for display in your Electronic Flight Bag.

• Trespassers

Actually it’s a west wind traffic pattern. Nothing else. This is why I disabled traffic for the moment.

I’ll wait until it’s wind dependent and avoid user

Where did you get this info ? is there a beta somewhere ? Of course, to make sense, traffic must interact with the user and the weather conditions, in other words AI traffic. Otherwise it's just an animation.

Cheers

Antoine

• Where did you get this info ? is there a beta somewhere ? Of course, to make sense, traffic must interact with the user and the weather conditions, in other words AI traffic. Otherwise it's just an animation.

Cheers

Antoine

From Jet-Pack (IPACS)

RE: Traffic

And the traffic repeats itself always the same (for debug questions).

So if you take off from 09 you'll got a Boeing in front of you...

I fly, therefore I am

Aeroflyer on iPad A320

iPad Pro 11-inch 2018 always latest iPadOS

• From Jet-Pack (IPACS)

RE: Traffic

And the traffic repeats itself always the same (for debug questions).

So if you take off from 09 you'll got a Boeing in front of you...

Well, this is an iOS/Android version thread, let's assume IPACS plans something more elaborate for AeroflyFS2...

Wait and see

Antoine