Aerofly FS 2021 Mobile Version Now Available for Android

• Ipacs team is being very unpleasant to say this more Airbus a320 of both version both 2020 and 2021 is a bug regarding the aircraft routes leaving totally out of the fmc schedule does not respect speed restrictions or altitudes that is on the departure card Something is very wrong data is correct? Seeing real exit cards? Because you are weak with you mill 50 reias Brazilian currency I am Brazilian to have a simulator that can barely follow a simple route, it is bad, even other simpler simulators, competitors.

Mano tente fazer um novo plano de voo de acordo com o tutorial de navegação no wiki Aerofly, tente também colocar Waypoints na aproximação pode ajudar, as aproximações em DME estão com um problema no simulador.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Lucas bravo question do not follow tutorial beauty more level of cruise an aircraft leave route straight do you really think I need to see tutorial? See well it's something simple choose airport destination and origin choose runway in use and departure and arrival letter and place it fixed there is nothing very complicated there are some exit errors and some airports arrive, for example Miami airports ils is buggy I don't I remember which runway was closer I was arriving at the airport I already had the landing gear lowered with the flap app on already in the final simply the app only made the runway axis location more glode slope didn’t appear one from the Airbus or the airport I know aerofly 2021 is a quiet beta plus pay for the simulator that can't make a straight line? You're kidding, right

• Lucas bravo question do not follow tutorial beauty more level of cruise an aircraft leave route straight do you really think I need to see tutorial? See well it's something simple choose airport destination and origin choose runway in use and departure and arrival letter and place it fixed there is nothing very complicated there are some exit errors and some airports arrive, for example Miami airports ils is buggy I don't I remember which runway was closer I was arriving at the airport I already had the landing gear lowered with the flap app on already in the final simply the app only made the runway axis location more glode slope didn’t appear one from the Airbus or the airport I know aerofly 2021 is a quiet beta plus pay for the simulator that can't make a straight line? You're kidding, right

Stop complaining. 50 reais is rubbish ... That simulators only xplane is competition for aerofly 2021 ... Don't tell me the rubbish of rfs or infinite flight .. Those two games are rubbish ... Stop complaining 50 reais is a pittance. For what aerofly 2021 offers ... You should better value the effort of the ipacs team

• Stop complaining. 50 reais is rubbish ... That simulators only xplane is competition for aerofly 2021 ... Don't tell me the rubbish of rfs or infinite flight .. Those two games are rubbish ... Stop complaining 50 reais is a pittance. For what aerofly 2021 offers ... You should better value the effort of the ipacs team

My friend 50 reais for a lot is people is money I like the Aerofly 2021 2020 yes for the question I like the Airbus right now it can't cover the sun with a pan right if there is a problem it has to be solved

• Hello, first : bravo! Quite impressive and I normally use fsx...since my laptop say ciao, I tried to find a correct Flightsim for tablets and all where very poor even xplane, now aerofly is perfectly ok and I don't need a super tablet just a very basic Galaxy a7 ok with full graphics on !

Ok now when do we have an atc? Season weather, snow rain ect ? Open airplane door ? Or can we ask for specific plane ? And some better aircraft manual (try to start from cold a king air,or any, without knowledge....thanks 😊

Plus free ice cream.

Best wishes, Michael :)

• City lights look like to be defined like only pixels size wide. So seeing from sky it’s ok, but when you are approaching to them the lights should grow up, but they don’t, they are limited to one pixels width. So they preferred to switch them off near to the ground.

By now, city lights seem to be testing at Denver...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• City lights look like to be defined like only pixels size wide. So seeing from sky it’s ok, but when you are approaching to them the lights should grow up, but they don’t, they are limited to one pixels width. So they preferred to switch them off near to the ground.

By now, city lights seem to be testing at Denver...

I think city light's is also added for Florida I tested it was showing. Not a lie in true

• I think city light's is also added for Florida I tested it was showing. Not a lie in true

Ok, so, I'll try Miami by night, even though Denver city lights are not a breathtaking feature (firstly I hadn't noticed them).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC