Aerofly 2021 beta test

• Team ipacs a question ... I have aerofly 2021 installed .. But I don't have the new update where the cockpit panels read better .. They still look blurry ... And look at my purchase history and aerofly 2021 does not appear as buy .. So the version I still have is the beta test? 20.21.11 ???? Could you answer my question

• The better cockpit resolution is only available if you switch to the high quality setting. Please be careful here, the high option is for fast devices only!

Is right. I just checked that in high graphics the cockpit reads well .. But the performance has a bit of lag ... I will have to have a better phone to be able to play with high graphics ... By the way ... I have version 20.21. 11 .. Is that the final version? A question in my play store purchase history does not appear aerofly 2021 .. I was a beta test user then I left the program ... Then I searched for aerofly 2021 and it appears as purchased .. But in my history aerofly 2021 does not appear as a purchase .. What could happen? Is the Aerofly2021 that I have on my phone the beta or the final version? Here is a screenshot .. There is no red legend below the name of the application saying that it could have faults and neither does the double icon of aerofly 2021 appear in my applications .. So I already have the new public update ...? How do I check if I really buy aerofly? Or beta test users .. Get the game for free?

• The better cockpit resolution is only available if you switch to the high quality setting. Please be careful here, the high option is for fast devices only!

I want to take the opportunity to make a suggestion, valid for both the PC and for Android and Apple.

It would be GREAT if we could choose the quality of the panel separately from the scenario/terrain. In my case, for example, to be able to run well on my machine I have to put the options in low quality, which does not bother me, except the panel. For those who fly more IFR as well, the quality of the scenario does not matter much. Think about it. ;-)

• I want to take the opportunity to make a suggestion, valid for both the PC and for Android and Apple.

It would be GREAT if we could choose the quality of the panel separately from the scenario/terrain. In my case, for example, to be able to run well on my machine I have to put the options in low quality, which does not bother me, except the panel. For those who fly more IFR as well, the quality of the scenario does not matter much. Think about it. ;-)

A good Idea would make this game to run on every android devices even 2gb ram and don't need to sick with fps issues

THe Idea of my suggestion for a new graphics options would be helpful here is it:

Terrain textures résolution : 1=512*512 low

2=1024*1024 med

3=2048*2048 high

4=4096*4096 ultra-

- (Only for high end)

Max vc texture resolution : low : 512

Med: 1024

High:2048

Ultra: 4096( I don't know whether it can handle this setting for mobile due to hardware)

Instead of that pixel density in scale they can add anti ailasting option which will solve half of the problems in fps for android. I know all android phones can't handle anti ailasting due to hardware designed to be a bit decent. Not like iOS but so powerful.

Clouds is where you get a big slap of fps even in pc. Like they can add soft clouds with 1024 resolution scale which will look amazing. The existing clouds doesn't look good it looks like pc x plane clouds in default. But overall this idea would help them or they can do the following:

-Optimize the cockpits (by removing unwanted effects)

-new sky colours which will be fps friendly ones

-new clouds layer (fps friendly ones)

-lower the cockpit resolution image( not that wordings in the cockpit I meant)

-i Don't know why Vulcan lagged in android. But that graphics api has a big future for all ultra modern games. It should make fps smoother. Remember once android got Vulcan and had a problem in fps and developer removed it.

So this idea would work out if you have any ideas you can also share about them here ☺️

• Is right. I just checked that in high graphics the cockpit reads well .. But the performance has a bit of lag ... I will have to have a better phone to be able to play with high graphics ... By the way ... I have version 20.21. 11 .. Is that the final version? A question in my play store purchase history does not appear aerofly 2021 .. I was a beta test user then I left the program ... Then I searched for aerofly 2021 and it appears as purchased .. But in my history aerofly 2021 does not appear as a purchase .. What could happen? Is the Aerofly2021 that I have on my phone the beta or the final version? Here is a screenshot .. There is no red legend below the name of the application saying that it could have faults and neither does the double icon of aerofly 2021 appear in my applications .. So I already have the new public update ...? How do I check if I really buy aerofly? Or beta test users .. Get the game for free?

Friend. If you have lagging issues like that or your phone is not handling the high settings do the following:

Navigate to Android/obb cin.ipacs.....2021 there inside. There will be a file name highres delete it because of that serial high resolution my phone hanged a lot and gave 6-7 fps

If you want to buy a new device then I suggest try rog 2. King of android phones

• In one of the next updates we will try to more selectively decrease the texture resolution to safe memory. We will ensure that the aircraft will always get better textures but we need to reduce texture sizes for other stuff, like buildings.

Joshua 80(A) : It's not only texture resolution that matters. Keep in mind, Aerofly FS is a complex simulator, e.g. performance depends on many more factors than just textures, for example number of polygons, pixel shader complexity, collision object simplification, overall fill rate and much more. FS 2021 has reached a state where it is extremly difficult to still support slower devices with slow GPU's or not enough memory.

• In one of the next updates we will try to more selectively decrease the texture resolution to safe memory. We will ensure that the aircraft will always get better textures but we need to reduce texture sizes for other stuff, like buildings.

Joshua 80(A) : It's not only texture resolution that matters. Keep in mind, Aerofly FS is a complex simulator, e.g. performance depends on many more factors than just textures, for example number of polygons, pixel shader complexity, collision object simplification, overall fill rate and much more. FS 2021 has reached a state where it is extremly difficult to still support slower devices with slow GPU's or not enough memory.

What version is the current one for android devices?

I think we can simplify the flying course to add more things.I would like to ask who seriously completed the flight tutorial task, I learned to fly A320 or through YouTube video learning, do not want to lose another phoenix city

• I think we can simplify the flying course to add more things.I would like to ask who seriously completed the flight tutorial task, I learned to fly A320 or through YouTube video learning, do not want to lose another phoenix city

If you want to learn to fly a320 easy way. If you have flight simulator in your pc like fsx. Just take aerosoft a320 which is a member for ipacs actually that has from cold dark start you can easily learn