Base Scenery disappears after downloading the UK. (20.21.21)

• Can confirm the problem is UK pack. After 24 hours of using the sim with all of the extra sceneries downloaded except UK, have just installed UK pack and it failed again. The map in 'location' goes all wierd (missing tiles, missing West Coast entirely (if you try to search for KLAX or KSFO they are not recognised), only when you zoom in do you get satellite imagery in map view and its clearly not functioning correctly). Have uninstalled again and will reinstall everything but UK to get a working sim. The order I installed was West coast, Colorado &Utah, Florida, and lastly Switzerland, going into each scenery after each download (ie one download at a time). Will leave UK alone for now. Its a great sim - worth the wait.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

• Official Post

Wait, so if you zoom in, do you get images back but not airports? That's really strange. Thanks for testing it sounds like it's related to the UK region somehow. We'll dig further... It would be much easier if we could see the bug on our side then we can run our debug tools and see what's wrong.

• No problem. The location map is completely black like the images on page 1 of this thread, with only traffic and airports showing (Utah and Colorado), Miami, UK and Swtizerland.

There is no West Coast at all, you can't pan left, its like its not there. When you zoom in on a region which is there (airports), the satellite imagery begins to show but its very buggy and jittery, not at all smooth like before. As you zoom out again it sometimes dissapears again, but UK for example stays visible in the map view after zooming in. Scrolling between Europe and USA is buggy and hard to do.

In that condition airports all seem to work (though haven't tried it for long enough to be sure), except US West Coast. You can fly around the UK for instance no problem. Problem is map view in 'location', and no West Coast airports. Basically everything seems to work well for me until I install UK.

In summary West Coast dissappears permanently. No satellite scenery in map view, no airports, nothing, and you cant pan left or zoom in to see it. It won't let you. Its like its the Pacific Ocean.

• Official Post

No problem. The location map is completely black like the images on page 1 of this thread, with only traffic and airports showing (Utah and Colorado), Miami, UK and Swtizerland.

There is no West Coast at all, you can't pan left, its like its not there. When you zoom in on a region which is there (airports), the satellite imagery begins to show but its very buggy and jittery, not at all smooth like before. As you zoom out again it sometimes dissapears again, but UK for example stays visible in the map view after zooming in. Scrolling between Europe and USA is buggy and hard to do.

In that condition airports all seem to work (though haven't tried it for long enough to be sure), except US West Coast. You can fly around the UK for instance no problem. Problem is map view in 'location', and no West Coast airports. Basically everything seems to work well for me until I install UK.

In summary West Coast dissappears permanently. No satellite scenery in map view, no airports, nothing, and you cant pan left or zoom in to see it. It won't let you. Its like its the Pacific Ocean.

When you turn traffic invisible with the button in the lower left, does it get smooth again?

• No, the map behaves exactly like before except you cant pan left of Salt Lake City, or zoom to the left (West Coast is just all black, no satellite scenery, or airports showing). If you press traffic, airports, VOR, NDB navaids its all behaving exactly the same as before.

The difference from before is if you zoom in, the satellite scenery appears, then you zoom out and it mostly dissappears (UK remains visible). Its not smooth when you scroll between US and Europe.

Whether you have traffic showing-on in map view, or off, makes no difference at all. The maps all buggy and even when you can start to see satellite imagery (when you zoom in) it does not look right. Smooth would be the way I would describe the map when its working. It isn't smooth anymore.

• Sorry but this is my last day with access to internet for a while - uninstalled and reinstalled the game again (less UK) so I can use it offline. Hope this helps you guys solve the bugs. Please don't make an always ON internet requirement in the future like some game devs do (I know you guys don't hence why I like aerofly)- not all people have access to internet all the time. I am offline or on dodgy internet quite often. Having games you can play offline is a great thing to have.

• Same exact bug here on my iPhone 8. I have to add another thing. I had installed every sceneries, then I wanted to reinstall everything and the bug appeared. The reason why I wanted to reinstall everything was excessive battery drain. Now, whit all reinstalled except UK and Swiss (to avoid that map bug), the battery drain disappeared, I can fly for a long while and battery lose only few percentages. Hope to be useful.

• We have found the issue of missing airports after install the UK scenery. The download of the UK package was broken on a few servers. As a workaround we recommended to completely uninstall Aerofly FS 2021 and download it again from the iOS App Store.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Everything seems fixed, even the battery drain problem! Thank you developers!!! Now the simulator is perfect. We need only new airplanes add ons... Keep up the good work!