Base Scenery disappears after downloading the UK. (20.21.21)

• Hi,

I recently updated to the latest version of Aerofly fs 2021 and noticed that downloading the UK makes the base region of California, Nevada, and Arizona disappear. You can longer respawn on the location and it disappears off the map. There is no longer any elevation data there too. Re-downloaded the app multiple times but couldn’t find any fix. I am on an iPhone XR with iOS 14.5 beta 1.

• 我的問題是我在Android的遊戲手機中運行不穩定,我不知道為什麼。 2020年的Aerofly比2021年還要好😔

If you are an Android device, this is a normal phenomenon. Why? Because the game content of aerofly2019 is basically the same as that of 2020, aerofly2021 only adds more map data packages. It is normal to have problems, and the official has not had time to optimize,For example, the first time an Android device adds a map of Switzerland, there will be unexpected problems.

• Same problem. IPAD PRO IOS13.7 (its an old ipad 2017 and don't want ios14).

I downloaded every scenery available and afterwards the entire West Coast of USA is not only not visible on the map anymore (only Salt lake city and Colorado showing now and Florida, UK, Switzerland) but if I put in location search KSFO or KLAX it won't even recognise a West Coast airport any more. Have uninstalled and reinstalled app and its back to normal again, but don't know which add on scenery is the problem. People here say its the UK scenery?

Bit confused as to why there is an extra scenery for West Coast which includes Salt lake city and Colorado? and there is a amother scenery for Salt lake city and Colorado on their own? Seems like a double-up?

Its a great game and am keen to get the extra sceneries - pls advise.

HK

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

• Yes sorry did not see the sticky until after I posted, I see I am not alone. I have now uninstalled and reinstalled and downloaded the main 4GB West Coast scenery and Colorado and Utah pack in that order and it works well again. Tomorrow I will install Florida, then Switzerland (everything but UK installing one pack at a time and entering the sim to check it works) and will let you know if it works minus the UK.

My original downloads if I recall were, one at a time, when it failed, was West Coast 4GB first, (then Utah and Colorado, then Florida, can't remember which was first), definitely went into the sim after this and it was working.... then UK and finally Switzerland, and that is when I noticed the problem. Europe seems to be the problem.

My guess based on what others are saying is the problem is the UK pack. Have moved to ipad now for everything, work and gaming, and I must say that this simulator (the helicopters) is really amazing. I think I fell in love with this sim after 5 minutes when I saw a military jet fighter take off near my starting parking location.

• OK, installed everything, one at a time, going into the sim after every download, everything EXCEPT UK, and it all works. I noticed that the first time, the time it failed, the map stopped working properly in 'location' where you set your start position. Now with it working with Switzerland, I can scroll between USA and Europe.

Problem seems to be UK scenery for those who start downloading USA packs. Don't have the time to download all this again, so I will leave UK alone for now until the bug is sorted.