Aerofly2021 optimization

• Hello ipacs team, I want to congratulate you because the performance in aerofly 2021 is wonderful .. The game flows better ... Than the 2020 version ... Something strange happened to me, with high graphics it flows better than with low or medium graphics, It is a mistake? I hope and it is the incredible optimization with android devices .. Thank you very much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœˆοΈ

• Hello ipacs team, I want to congratulate you because the performance in aerofly 2021 is wonderful .. The game flows better ... Than the 2020 version ... Something strange happened to me, with high graphics it flows better than with low or medium graphics, It is a mistake? I hope and it is the incredible optimization with android devices .. Thank you very much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœˆοΈ

Yeah just yesterday I got a update packed on 5 mb I think it's the optimization update and now the complete aircrafts are giving a decent fps now I don't need to complain about the laginess. But still a320 lags a bit not so much as previous version had. So 3cheers for aerofly fs 2021 now I can resume flying πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠβœŒοΈ