Ok, here we go.... :)

• Will the coverage via Pt2 in Austria-Tirol area be compatible with the Innsbruck-LOWI Add from Orbx who also include a relative large area around

the airport itself?

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• Will the coverage via Pt2 in Austria-Tirol area be compatible with the Innsbruck-LOWI Add from Orbx who also include a relative large area around

the airport itself?

Yes and no. I was unable to mask ORBX's Orthos. That's why I deliver (larger than ORBX) 4 tiles around Insbruck in a restored resolution of 1m / pixel and nobody has to cry. ;) All everyone has to do is just completely erase the ORBX images. There is no other way. And maybe it looks even better. ;)

3,9 Ghz, RTX 2080 Ti, 32 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, PIMAX 8K X, RotoVR, HOTAS and Flight Rudder Pedals, Win10, 3ds max

• Schnuffelduffel wonderful photo scenery of "The Alps" has inspired me to make cultivation for the first fr01 tile which covers part of Lake Geneva.

https://flight-sim.org/filebas…el-photo-scenery-package/

WARNING! Concerns all those who have the Swiss DLC, unfortunately this cultivation fr03 is not compatible. All buildings in Geneva overlap with those of IPACS, including the airport? :/

Too bad because this cultivation of buildings is really very pretty :thumbup:

Cheers,

Pascal

Intel I7-4930MX - 3,90 GHz - 32 Go - GTX 880M - 8 Go - Samsung SSD M.2 250 Go + Samsung SSD M.2 750 Go - Win10 Pro

• Post by Heideflieger ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Hello IZOJUB!

It's very nice of you to make the beautiful new cultivation für Schnuffelduffels scenery of the "Alps". Now I have a big issue: Would it be possible for you to have a look at your last cultivation of austria? It's very nice to use with Schnuffelduffels project, but for now there are problems with the dlc/cultivation from orbx and especially with the airport "Altenrhein" by IPACS. The buildings are flickering very strong, so it's not possible to use both cultivations - yours and the switzerland-dlc. That's really a pity, because even now we have a nice area at the border between switzerland and austria. I think, that I'm certainly not the only one, who would be very, very happy about a correction. Do you think, that you can do this for us? That would be very accommodating! Best wishes for you!

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version, Intel Core i7 3770, 3,4 GHz, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA Geforce 1050 ti

• I think ... ?! this is the link to it ?

https://flight-sim.org/filebas…elduffel-scenery-package/

• Now A17 uploaded this morning which will work with Switzerland DLC and or ORBX.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• Hello Marco,

Big compliments from my part! :thumbup:

Really great how you did the smooth transitions with the colour adjustments to DLC Switzerland from IPACS.

I was able to take my first flights in the boarder area. Just no way to figure out if I'm flying the Swiss DLC or your scenery. :/

For this reason, I have taken a closer look at what you have effectively achieved, also to make it visible to other users.

So you masked each image of the othos along the Swiss DLC boundary in very detailed manner by following the mountain ridges, glacier tongues and valleys:

Boarder of Swiss DLC (with bad resp. missing texture - near Cervinia at the Italian side of the Matterhorn)

Your Alps-Scenery (masked on the italian side of the boarder)

The result with both scenery merged - to enjoy!

... and the same process with masking along motorways, roads, rivers etc. to make this great transition (circled is even a cut-out motorway bridge!):

Boarder of Swiss DLC (with bad resp. missing texture)

Your Alps-Scenery (masked)

The result with both scenery merged - to enjoy!

A very huge job with a great scenery for our community as result - many Thanks! :love:  :thumbup:

I'm looking foreward for your Austria-Extension!

Christophe

• I never seem to have much luck getting these things to work (Hawaii did work fine however) The instructions seem fairly clear, but nothing appears.

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

• Wrong path? How is your path for the images? In which folder are the images?

I put all the folders in Documents/ Aerofly FS2 / addons/ scenery/ Alps/ images

Neither Alps nor Images existed previously, so I had to create them in the Addons/scenery folder

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard