• Hello can someone help me with this

What I'm looking for is one of the following:

in the A320 tmd file after doing a back-up, I'm looking for a configuration that when landing with the automatic copilot, the reverse opens only after a while and not immediately when the plane touches the ground the same thing as the ailerons. In real life, Aileron only rolls upwards after the spoilers open completely on landing. I just wanted to know if there is a function to delay the reaction time values of these things on landing. Is there anything to do with Threshold?

• The thrust reverser control of the copilot is entirely programmed into the executable, there is no configuration file that affects it.

I just need to be able to replicate this issue first...

During the flare, do you see the copilot retarding the thrust levers to idle?
    Is there any change in behavior if you disable your joysticks entirely?

• Come on I'll tell you what I do in detail

start an ILS approach on any runway using the normal autopilot when the plane is 800 feet away you will see "Landing inhibited", after that press your assigned automatic co-pilot key on your PC (Do not decouple the autopilot, just activate Copilot) and

just watch the landing do not press anything only observe landing until complete stop.

You must be asking why do I do this? Because when landing on Autoland autopilot, the plane does not land in line with the runway only with the action of the co-pilot, it makes the landing centered with the runway.

• Here is the proof in real life the autopilot lands the plane centered on automatic landing already in the aerofly it has a deviation making it difficult to land in low visibility so I activate the function of the copilot, but against this function he lands above the ramp.

This happens in both mobile and pc versions and maybe on mac i am using a mobike to demonstrate this but on pc it is the same

• I'm trying to reproduce this. I've set up a flight plan for KLAX ILS 07L and started with the long final option.

AP 1 and 2 on, LOC and G/S captured. At around 600ft pressed C to engage copilot. Copilot disengages autopilot immediately but keeps LOC and G/S modes active, goes to 'land at destination runway' mode. Copilot flared correctly, put thrust levers to idle before touch down, put the plane on the ground somewhat firmly and immediately engaged the reversers after touch down. Reversers and spoilers deployed quickly after, there was no delay at all on my side.

From what I know about watching endless of videos and talking to pilots, in the real world they usually activate the reversers right away. Reversers are most effective at high speed and delaying their deployment costs landing distance, and adds brake wear where as immediate reversers saves maintenance at the cost of just a bit more fuel consumption.

During autoland with autopilot the aircraft will use the navigation ILS data to align on the centerline. This may be slightly offset in aerofly due to the date of the data source for the nav data and image inaccuracies that the airport was modeled on.

Using the copilot the landing is performed using the precisely defined 3d endpoints of the runway, ignoring the ILS entirely (landing on any runway in the world, even without ILS)... That's why the copilot lands exactly on centerline, the autopilot does not. That's just like in real life though :)

Regarding the aileron deflection after spoilers: I can add this into my developer build now, but don't expect this to be published soon. There are quite a few changes still piled up on my end that are not yet public and will require extensive testing on our side first.

• Ok, But if you implement this function in ailerons remember some users like the effect as it is then I suggest that it can be configured in the tmd file

Sorry but I don't plan on having two versions here. Only the most realistic implementation is kept, as long as it doesn't compromise usability. I'll think of a system that allows me to delay certain ground spoiler group extensions, needed for the B777 spoiler extensions but also used for un-drooping the ailerons and deflecting them up after spoiler extension for the A320...