Xbox controller for Aerofly?

• Yes, as long as win10 recognises it as a joystick it will work fine. You just need to connect the controller beforehand and then startup fs2. Under settings you can go to controllers and you should see it's available, with default settings. You may need to mod these to suit. Works ok but it's not something that I would recommend. You are better to go with flight sticks. I have a Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X Joystick For PC & PS3 and it works pretty well and is not very expensive.

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac rtx 3090, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd, corsair gold 750w psu, Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/etsty gear VR lens mod, and Quest 1 (wireless w/VD). Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor.

• Does it also work for mobile versions?

Should work as long as you can pair it beforehand to your mobile device. I think it needs to be a Bluetooth capable controller like the Xbox One.

Here's the kiddie version, lol!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac rtx 3090, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd, corsair gold 750w psu, Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/etsty gear VR lens mod, and Quest 1 (wireless w/VD). Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor.

Edited once, last by TomC RLG ().

• SteelSeries Stratus works for Android, Windows & VR.

Nimbus works on Apple TV & iOS devices. With SteelSeries Engine 3 the Nimbus also works with Windows and most definitely VR.

They can take pretty extreme punishment and not implode.

https://steelseries.com/gaming-controllers

• These are much lower quality than xbox imho.

• Works fine with Xbox Wireless Elite 2 controller on iOS. Sadly, no button configuration available within Aerofly, extra paddles on Elite 2 not supported by iOS yet. But, you can reconfigure the controller in Windows, these settings seem to be saved directly in the controller which then also affect behaviour in iOS.