Problem with EC135 Liveries Previews Highskids and Lowskids

• Hi,

Dear IPACS Developers, I have a problem with converting the EC135 previews. I figured out that I need this old repaint.tmr file to create previews, but there is a problem that when I put in the repaint.tmr file if I want lowskids or highskids then it just won't work, the Aircraft converter is doing the previews without the skids.

I think that the repaint.tmr files don't support this, to put there lowskids or highskids, but the option.tmc file supports it, I tried and option.tmc files don't work with the Aircraft Converter either.

I tried to photoshop these skids to the previews and it worked but

But I could only photoshop highskids, because if I would put there lowskids then it won't match with the fuselage and ground reflection. And it would take so much time to center the previews and match with the ground reflection for the lowskids, so I did with highskids. And if I wanted to upload these free liveries then I can't, because I wouldn't want to upload it with the blue background image, I would like to put this grey background but I don't know how?

I can't put the EC135 preview picture there because I don't know how I get this ground reflection right, if I would just put it like that, then I can't, because as the ground reflection is half transparent then I see this blue reflection which looks really bad and I can't get rid of it, because in Aerofly FS 2 aircraft selection menu there the ground reflection is half transparent.

I know that there is a way to do it with the Aircraft Converter, but I don't know how, I tried everything

Please maybe could IPACS Developers tell me how to do it? I would really appreciate it,

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Play

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

• P_L_A_Y_,

I think the option.tmc is the file structure that is currently being used. It seems to work for the skids I am using. Maybe the highskids are the only ones supported at this time.

• Jetjockey10 No, the problem is that Aircraft Converter uses repaint.tmr files and I photoshopped these previews

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y