​What is the truth about Aerofly?

• We are already arriving at the end of February and nothing about the new update, which puzzles me, since the update started on the desktop platform and was only available for mobile, which reminds me of the A380 that was released only for mobile and never arrived in the desktop version, after several promises. What is the truth about the new update for the desktop version? Were we going to have it or not?

:/

• , but I think it is wrong that the updates take about months to be released due to perhaps a very small team.

So ... and what is your suggestion to change this ?

-----------

Hire some "airplane programmers" and pay 1 year in advance until they are ready to bring something forward to the project?

Have you ever seen how small this community is?

Do you even have a million to do this?

YES ?

Then don’t complain here in the forum, but send the company IPACS an email

"Hello, I have a million euros here, and I would like to make it available for you so that it goes faster.

If it works, I would like 1, 1 million back in 2 years, if it didn't work, it's a donation!

I think Ipacs will be happy that someone is worth so much a new update.

-----------

Everyone would like it if something new comes, some would certainly want to pay for it, but it is and will always be the decision of IPACS ...

where did they promise you something ... that was not kept ? ?

• Chill out dude.

It's a 60 dollar piece of software and it's not unreasonable to expect an update.

• It is by far not a 60$ product anymore when you have bought almost every dlc that was available as I did. I started 4 years ago with Aerofly FS which brought me back to flight simulation after a longer pause and because of VR. I expected more evolvement in 4 years to be honest.

Best regards,

Thomas

i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz, Geforce GTX 1080, 32MB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, 1TB HD, 32" Monitor 4K, Oculus Rift

• It is by far not a 60$ product anymore when you have bought almost every dlc that was available as I did. I started 4 years ago with Aerofly FS which brought me back to flight simulation after a longer pause and because of VR. I expected more evolvement in 4 years to be honest.

I started using Aerofly PC in 2017 and had bought nearly all the addons but to be honest I would appreciate a little bit more progress in four years as well.

• I have used Aerofly for quite a few years now and it does seem that pace of development has slowed. At one time it seemed that only a few months elapsed before further updates including new aircraft and sceneries. On the other hand I have recently discovered Aerofly FS2 in VR. This has completely enhanced my enjoyment of this simulator. It is so well optimised for VR compared to other PC simulators currently available. There are a few things I would like to see in future updates such as traffic and weather (especially improved clouds) and water but I am very happy with my current experience.