What if Apple makes a very powerful iPad soon...

• Dear IPACS team,

If one day Apple makes a kind of M1 chip new iPad (over powerful so).

I really hope that you would express yourself as never on mobile. It could still be Aerofly FS 2021 but with specific downloads highly detailed (more buildings, trees, etc.).

It’s a dream that I hope come true.

Many kisses... ;)

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Yes I am upgrading later this year from a 2017 ipad pro. I have to say that this sim runs very well on a 2017 ipad pro, no problem at all. Its the best sim I have ever had. I do everything on the ipad now, work, play... I left PC gaming 5 years ago and have saved a bucket of money. When I look at Aerofly FS 2021 I can believe that the tablet is going to make laptops obsolete one day. I remember when the first laptops came out they sacrificed computing power for portability. Now most people game on high performance laptops. I do miss the xbox PDP controller for helos (it gives great control), but expect that I will be able to use a wireless xbox controller with the ipad soon.

Frank are you the guy doing these incredible tutorials in French for the A320?

http://a320afs2ios.wpweb.fr/category/tutoriel/

If you are this guy, its an awesome website resource thanks.

Luckily I am a French speaker and a fan of the A320. When I saw the touch n go circuit graphic outline on this website I was amazed and pleasantly surprised - very hard to get information like that (circuit training in jets). Unless you are a pilot its almost impossible to find these details. Its a struggle to find even GA aviation circuit training as it seems many flight schools have their own variations, checklists etc. My instructor for instance used the checklist BUMFISH. I have never seen BUMFISH on the internet. Been looking for circuit training explanations (heights, speeds, the numbers..) for 777 and 747 for years even though I have some excellent and detailed books on these jets. Circuit training, the numbers, is very specific information hard to find.

PS BUMFISH is Brakes (parking brake OFF), Undercarriage, Mixture, Fuel, Instruments, Speed and Height, on a Piper Warrior in the circuit on downwind preparing to land. Its a checklist title you don't forget. I remember asking him about the parking brakes bit as we were not on the ground, how I was surprised. His reply was if you get that first one wrong you will have a very bad day!

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

Edited 2 times, last by HKATER (March 17, 2021 at 8:20 PM).

• Cool, very good thanks. Your are the DUDE... when it comes to the A320 on the ipad.

The A320 was from the start years ahead of its time. When it flew into a forest in June 1988 (pilot error?) Boeing warned about the dangers of military style advanced avionics. They were right of course. The 737max drama reminds me a lot of 1988 though it definitely wasn't pilot error this time.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

Edited 2 times, last by HKATER (March 18, 2021 at 1:13 AM).

• By the way, I've received a "rumour" of a future M1 like iPad Pro (A14X) for April...

Credits: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/…ome-sales-boost

The guy is almost always true.

Aerofly FS 202x will give it to us!

Brother I have 3 requests for aerofly 2021 regarding the wonderful a320 ... 1. Sounds of the plane when taking off and landing, realistic sounds of tochdown ... Touching the asphalt of the runway would make us enjoy more .. 2. Better sound to cfm56 engines, realistic sounds, in order to have a better experience 3. That the landing lights are reflected on the runway, to make night flights

• Brother I have 3 requests for aerofly 2021 regarding the wonderful a320 ... 1. Sounds of the plane when taking off and landing, realistic sounds of tochdown ... Touching the asphalt of the runway would make us enjoy more .. 2. Better sound to cfm56 engines, realistic sounds, in order to have a better experience 3. That the landing lights are reflected on the runway, to make night flights

I suppose that sounds could be done without more powerful devices.

Lights, shadows, reflections, more buildings, trees, city lights everywhere, more clouds, and so on, must require very powerful devices.

Maybe like the next iPad Pro that should be powerful between the iPhone 12 and Mac M1.

I really hope that there will be an enhanced version of Aerofly FS 202x for the futures very powerful devices from Apple. Especially that now IPACS uses downloads to add features on. Actually the add-ons append more regions, hi-res, but they could be more buildings, tress, more planes, sound options for planes, etc.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (March 18, 2021 at 2:57 PM).

• This will greatly increase the workload of official personnel, originally aerofly's update is particularly slow, the allocation of personnel is not enough, These problems need to be considered.There is still a lot of work to do for the mobile version.

I'm not saying update are slow, I'm ok with it, if I wanted more updates for nothing else more I would go with Infinite Flight <X and throw money into the window .

I was just imaging what could happen if Apple seeds a very powerful iPad Pro in April like it looks like happening. I was dreaming of a mobile version between Aerofly FS 2 PC and Aerofly FS 2021 iOS. So more building, trees, city lights, etc. because the next device might stand it. It could be the same Aerofly FS 2021 with more downloads for this next iPad.

Actual devices could still use Aerofly FS 2021 like today, but the next hi powerful devices could download more add-ons (and maybe pay more for that).