​Just delighted with Aerofly

• I'm new here and passionate about aircraft engineering, and now I am going to dedicate myself to an airline pilot. I downloaded Aerofly yesterday after watching some videos and recommendations on YouTube from two ultra quality channels Aerofly is incredible, it will help me a lot to learn and I see that more news is coming around like traffic and modifications on very cool planes.

As suggestions only paintings from the Boeing and Airbus factories for b777 and a320 :thumbup:

• I'm new here and passionate about aircraft engineering, and now I am going to dedicate myself to an airline pilot. I downloaded Aerofly yesterday after watching some videos and recommendations on YouTube from two ultra quality channels Aerofly is incredible, it will help me a lot to learn and I see that more news is coming around like traffic and modifications on very cool planes.

As suggestions only paintings from the Boeing and Airbus factories for b777 and a320 :thumbup:

I fully agree! I learned many things from Airbus at Aerofly (Applied in the real World).

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .