• looking to get Aerofly 8 and was wondering if I could use my radiomaster TX16s on the sim? And also is one better than the other to use the trainer jack to connect or is there more benefit to using S.Bus receiver with the sim? thanks

• looking to get Aerofly 8 and was wondering if I could use my radiomaster TX16s on the sim? And also is one better than the other to use the trainer jack to connect or is there more benefit to using S.Bus receiver with the sim? thanks

I don't have that Tx but I thought it had a gamepad/joystick mode via USB. If it does then I would certainly prefer to use it that way. See this link.

https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/2789369351339480511/

Personally I use the RealFlight Spektrum Interlink DX controller. It's usb plug-and-play w/win10. Works great with RC8 (and many other sims like AF FS2).

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac rtx 3090, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd, corsair gold 750w psu, Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Vive Pro w/etsty gear VR lens mod, and Quest 1+2 (w/Link and wireless w/VD and Air Link). Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor.

Edited once, last by TomC RLG ().