Eine Frage zum Großen Update

• Achso,und wie stellt IPACS sich die Zukunft für Aerofly FS 2 vor?

ORBX entwickelt ja nun voraussichtlich nix mehr für Aerofly FS 2,wie stellt man sich da die Zukunft ohne Hochqualitative Szenarien,wie Landschaften und Flughäfen vor,oder muss man jetzt immer ein dreiviertel Jahr auf ein Update warten??

Es würde mich einfach mal Interessieren??

Danke.

• Hello Jet-Pack (IPACS) The London Heathrow is very important airport when the update arrives for Aerofly fs2 will there be taxi lights in the courtyard like Denver? and will the vision of the tower be fixed as well? Any news about this upcoming update? Anything?

Maybe yes!

Since they are taking so long to update, it may be an indication that IPACS is correcting these details and some problems for a more effective update.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin I come here politely without confronting you developers without putting pressure, without much badness, I would just like an answer as expected from those who paid for Aerofly

After a long wait from December until this April we are unanswered for several things about the update I would love to fly over Miame, London .... and to receive the A320 update outside the traffic, I know it has a lot of details to resolve, but please give us an answer, update the version separately if necessary, lastly update the traffic if it is giving you a lot of work but don't let us wait until the middle of the year. Take this into account or give us a minimum of response I think it is a little wrong for us to pay for the game and you don't want to comment on anything I think this update may be impossible?

(Please users comment without lack of respect)

• As we mentioned previously we will update our products on an irregular basis and we do not tell any release dates. We are not sure, why some user think that a 'big update' is coming. As we stated previously as well, we are working on multiple new things and will publish updates whenever they are ready.

• As we mentioned previously we will update our products on an irregular basis and we do not tell any release dates. We are not sure, why some user think that a 'big update' is coming. As we stated previously as well, we are working on multiple new things and will publish updates whenever they are ready.

Sir take your time, no need to Hurry. I personally believe that our waitings will not go in vain.. But Sir, if you can provide us all a HINT that what feature will be definitely coming in next update( no need to tell us all but the 100% confirmed one). I know that your small reveal will boost our patience. Hope you can feel it.. :):saint:

New regions and it would be a big update for me

Edit:

For me I just think that if new features are added to Mobile they should reach us too? or they don't?

It got me really down. Having no future of what the mobile version enjoys I think we are excited to believe that one day it would come to the Aerofly computer version.

• We are not sure, why some user think that a 'big update' is coming. As we stated previously as well, we are working on multiple new things and will publish updates whenever they are ready.

So this is the "big update" question for users = wing tip modification new regions on the a320, for the administrator big updates (will not happen) just small gradual improvements so that's the answer planes regions have not seen so soon it will only be available for android and ios everything is stopped and nothing here is taken into account why? customers' opinion also matter Ok?

• So this is the "big update" question for users = wing tip modification new regions on the a320, for the administrator big updates (will not happen) just small gradual improvements so that's the answer planes regions have not seen so soon it will only be available for android and ios everything is stopped and nothing here is taken into account why? customers' opinion also matter Ok?

I think what the administrator wanted to say is that maybe we will not see a complete update seen in the mobile versions during this year.

Maybe we thought that this Mobile update was planned for the PC version, I'm not sure of that only the developer in question can confirm this.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

Edited once, last by Lucas Bravo ().

Hmm what do you mean??? I didn't understand it very well, we are expecting at least some new regions since aerofly is poor in this and some changes that you have already attributed to some internal versions of you this update we are referring to is the one already present in the iphones and androids for me and several people, aerofly 2 should be aligned as close as possible to the other updates on other platforms as it was and as all games are what would these features be? :/ x confused

• Admin is talking about the topic of this thread where the user asks when "the big update" will be released. But to our knowledge we did not announce a big update and also we usually don't announce a release date for such updates either.

We update the product when a the feature is ready or when the version is stable, not when some arbitrary deadline tells us to. This way the end result is of higher quality.

We are working on many things, like he said, but if we announce them to soon people immediately jump to the conclusion that the feature is around the corner. Then we get new threads about "when", "gimme now", "but you said months ago" etc. to which we answer "when they are ready". And other questions like "this will decrease performance" to which we reply "no not really because we take the time to program it in the most optimal way, quality first".

• Admin is talking about the topic of this thread where the user asks when "the big update" will be released. But to our knowledge we did not announce a big update and also we usually don't announce a release date for such updates either.

We update the product when a the feature is ready or when the version is stable, not when some arbitrary deadline tells us to. This way the end result is of higher quality.

We are working on many things, like he said, but if we announce them to soon people immediately jump to the conclusion that the feature is around the corner. Then we get new threads about "when", "gimme now", "but you said months ago" etc. to which we answer "when they are ready". And other questions like "this will decrease performance" to which we reply "no not really because we take the time to program it in the most optimal way, quality first".

meine Frage ist hiermit beantwortet!!!

Danke

• admin

Closed the thread.