• Hello Dear flying friends, I wanted to ask if someone can tell me if there is already a file for AeroflyFS2 where someone has programmed a Blackhawk. I am a big fan of this machine and it is also my favourite helicopter, next to the EC-135, so I would like to be able to fly it. But with all the controls, like in the real helicopter. As an example, I would have taken the EC-135, which is already fully functional and you can operate every single lever and button, as well as all the navigation elements. I wanted to ask if anyone had the time and the inclination to programme and send something like that. It would make me very happy if someone had a clue and would make the effort and work. The graphics should also be nice, but it's not the most important thing, but the whole operation :)

I would be happy about a feedback

• To my knowledge this is no Blackhawk. There is a Lynx MK7 and a AH64A.

To model and programme a helicopter from scratch takes about 6 months of one's time. I don't see any way of converting an existing helicopter either, to many systems, control locations etc that need re-modelling. Plus you will need access to the helicopter specific code from IPACS which is not very easy to obtain.

Sorry to bring all the bad news but that's the truth of the situation

Steve

• Not at the moment. Had 4 months of skin cancer treatment which made me feel very tired most of the time. This did however give me time to solve the Curse of Oak Island and locate the treasure =O

CH53E has been abandoned for the moment as it still refuses to play nice in the sim. Mulling over new projects so will get back in the saddle soon.

• Hello,

Steve ... when health is no longer there, everything becomes relative ...

I hope you’re fine soon

regards, Jens

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• Hi Steve,

I also wish you all the best.

Bye, Michael

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Hi All

Many thanks for the best wishes, that's what happens when your part of a great community :thumbup: Sunburn may be great now and again but it drains you when you have it 3 times a week for 4 months 8)

Hi Paul, more than happy to post the theory my brother and I have been working on for 12 months or so, still working on Part 2. It's a mere 20 MB and a 20 mins read, Ok, that's a lie, it's more than 20 mins but lots of pictures ;) Drop me a mail with your email and I'll send it to you. More people that read it the better, if you think it's rubbish then feel free to say so, can't be any worse than the gang are doing at present. Part 2 is proving our locations which I am working on, managed to find 20 plus thanks to Jerrs Ariel Photography, well worth a watch.

Steve

• Hi Paul, more than happy to post the theory my brother and I have been working on for 12 months or so, still working on Part 2. It's a mere 20 MB and a 20 mins read, Ok, that's a lie, it's more than 20 mins but lots of pictures ;) Drop me a mail with your email and I'll send it to you. More people that read it the better, if you think it's rubbish then feel free to say so, can't be any worse than the gang are doing at present. Part 2 is proving our locations which I am working on, managed to find 20 plus thanks to Jerrs Ariel Photography, well worth a watch.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I have sent a mail and I am even more intrigued!

• I thought so...Here's hoping that it's 'easier' then a seven bladed rotor. But it's still an unconventional setup with two rotors.....
    Good to see you are 'back in the saddle', we do like a Christmas present. ;)

Regards,

Peter Splinter

i5-7400@3,4 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Super, Pico 4, Quest 2 , 'Vintage' Pro Flight Trainer, X52 Pro, VKB pedals

Edited once, last by PjotR22 (April 9, 2021 at 1:07 PM).

• Kishan8907 He left from Aerofly development, he got into conflict with IPACS, he deleted all his aircraft from flight-sim.org and sadly he is not coming back

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

• Figures.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5