• I'm not sure "and" is the right word there :D

We're constantly working on the sim and this also includes new aircraft down the line.

At this time we cannot announce anything in particular though.

Sorry,I submitted the wrong feedback, I wanted to say we have bigger maps, we need large airliners to operate, please don't continue to make small airliners.

• Who are you to recommend IPACs not to create more small aircraft? They should just meet your demands?

In this community, there is a wide variety of tastes, and consequently, they should be catered to in an ample way, trying to satisfy most of the demands.

Doesn't this seem more reasonable than what you are asking for?

Kind regards: Delfin

• An A330 with an IPACS livery would make my day!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lovely engine sounds, vibrating noice in the cockpit, V1 callout, oh oui...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (April 21, 2021 at 8:57 PM).

• Who are you to recommend IPACs not to create more small aircraft? They should just meet your demands?

In this community, there is a wide variety of tastes, and consequently, they should be catered to in an ample way, trying to satisfy most of the demands.

Doesn't this seem more reasonable than what you are asking for?

Kind regards: DelfinIf you have a better suggestion, you can go to the official feedback, what right do you have to stop people who do not like small aircraft to express their opinions?What is "majority opinion"?Have you done your research?

• "And I want a million dollars" xD
    We have quite a high number of aircraft and considering that 10s of thousand of hours are invested into each aircraft I think it's certainly enough content to play around with. Sure we all want more aircraft but because of the insane amount of quality and depth we put into our aircraft we can't snip with the fingers and create a new one just like that.

We have quite a high number of aircraft and considering that 10s of thousand of hours are invested into each aircraft I think it's certainly enough content to play around with. Sure we all want more aircraft but because of the insane amount of quality and depth we put into our aircraft we can't snip with the fingers and create a new one just like that.

Lets not forget the FREE ice-cream too, Jan. ;)

Best wishes, Michael :)

Sie können auch das Modell 777 verbessern.Damit es so aussieht, als gäbe es mehr Details.

I have to agree to that. This game has way better aircrafts than infinite flight and X-plane. But seriously we need a new aircraft. (hopefully A350 or B737 or a new B737-800 or A220)

• I have to agree to that. This game has way better aircrafts than infinite flight and X-plane. But seriously we need a new aircraft. (hopefully A350 or B737 or a new B737-800 or A220)

A new plane is just and necessary .. Hopefully a regional plane, for example an airbus a220 .. An embraer 175 or 190 ... A crj 700 ... For the few regions that the game has a regional plane would be ideal ... And also having new systems and ignition of engines in the boeing, 777,747 and 737 planes .. Hopefully add the sound of gears when taking off and landing it would be wonderful, I also dream of having multiplayer to play with our friends ... Reflected taxi lights on the track, and something I long for is new real engine sounds .. Especially for the 777 and a320 .. I fully trust the team ipacs are the best