Future regions?

• Okay, I agree about make a new aircraft it takes time and money, but what about the UK regions, nothing? you can't even make it available externally on Steam? What are these regions making difficult for development? no major updates like last year .... I agree that there are not many regions for various channels on Youtube that say that this is a big factor that leads people to choose other simulators, but here is my thanks to IPACS for providing us with the quality and what aerofly already has. ;) Believe me as a fan of this aerofly I am anxious for the new future things and I can't wait to pay to enjoy :love:

• You and I, who are also looking forward to future new things in AFS2.

But unfortunately as JAN said the development team is small apart from other internal rendering things, textures and more which makes things take longer. So what I can suggest to you is the following:

In Flight Sim Org search for "UK" there will be all IZ0JUB's Cultivation areas you can download the ones of your interest they are well worked, save the mistake there are some airports too. This is the only option to wait for an update of these regions for the PC.

Enjoy what you have there it was not for nothing that these areas were created.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• What are these regions making difficult for development?

The problem lies in the photoscenery and size of the region. Getting Photoscenery to run smoothly is hard - the bigger a country, the harder it is.

What I do is the restoration of this Photoscenery, which can be (and is!) Very time-consuming and complicated.

There is only one way to edit this Photoscenery - and that is to edit any image with Photoshop.

A size of Germany with a resolution of 1m / pixel would be € 52,000.

That's why I do it on a donation basis - that's the only way to get restored Photoscenery, as nobody can pay for the complete restoration of an entire country such as my "Bella Italia" or "The Alps" and others.

3,9 Ghz, RTX 2080 Ti, 32 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, PIMAX 8K X, RotoVR, HOTAS and Flight Rudder Pedals, Win10, 3ds max

• Well this is my all Personal point of view about this Topic. I don't know whether Dear Developers will agree to it or not as I have very stipulant Idea about how the Photoscenery of the world gets generated or the 3d World. 8o in Aerofly FS 2.

I was saying if it is possible to IMPORT 3d Scenery of any part of Globe created using "UNIGINE" ( it's not UNITY). I think this may become bit more clear from this Video after you watch it from the link below:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am learning how to create 3d Geoscenery using UNIGINE for the past 1 Year and made good Progress. Even I created the whole "Andaman and Nicobar Islands(INDIA)" using UNIGINE and its 97-98% fully accurate with 1mm/Pixel Resolution and actual 3d Buildings assets( Including Accurate 3d Airport) though the whole size is around 10GB. Well this can be made shorter by CLOUD Streaming.

The main thing is that it is COMPLETELY FREE for NOW.>..........

Maybe Sir Jet-Pack (IPACS) and admin and other Respected Scenery Developers will share their thoughts about it..

• Are you sure? So why do I mention the idea of making these regions available as big as that?

• You and I, who are also looking forward to future new things in AFS2.

But unfortunately as JAN said the development team is small apart from other internal rendering things, textures and more which makes things take longer. So what I can suggest to you is the following:

In Flight Sim Org search for "UK" there will be all IZ0JUB's Cultivation areas you can download the ones of your interest they are well worked, save the mistake there are some airports too. This is the only option to wait for an update of these regions for the PC.

Enjoy what you have there it was not for nothing that these areas were created.

I will search i didn't know until then! The only problem is that I miss trees ......

• Are you sure? So why do I mention the idea of making these regions available as big as that?

The fact is that the regions are extremely large for you to have an idea when I downloaded the AFS2 it was a total of 38 ~ 48 GB only with the regions already present in it, when I bought Switzerland and Paris and added Colorado and Arizona it was almost 100 GB.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Post by IZ0JUB ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Six million dollar question, does it work in FS2?

As a by the by all of the UK and Ireland are available FREE in photo scenery with cultivation at flight-sim.org

My add-on scenery and cultivation takes up over 450 GBS.

Dear Sir,

Is this Post that you Uploaded is a reference to my Post Above or Someone Else?

I am asking because as you haven't Mentioned anyone's QUOTE so its bit Confusing to get who are you Referring :)

• Looks very interesting, thank you, does it work with FS2?

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• For those who suffer the art of making scenery its very hard work as most if not all of the downloaded satellite images need editing because of poor quality colours and contrast.

If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

For the limited few who spend vast amounts of their free time making scenery and cultivation for the FS2 community in most cases FREE OF ANY CHARGES let us be extremely grateful for what is available courtesy of flight-sim.org

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.