Scenery Storage

• I know this has been asked a few times but rather than resurrect an old thread like BOT's do I will ask again .... I have been flying over the Thames in my WWI sim and so was thinking of installing a lot of UK scenery into AFS2. My Laptop internal HD is not that big. Is it possible to install it on an external hard drive? :)

• I know this has been asked a few times but rather than resurrect an old thread like BOT's do I will ask again .... I have been flying over the Thames in my WWI sim and so was thinking of installing a lot of UK scenery into AFS2. My Laptop internal HD is not that big. Is it possible to install it on an external hard drive? :)

The simple answer is YES. I have Win 7 OS on my (C) drive and FS2 with all my scenery on an internal 3 TB drive (F). However I also have a backup on an external 3 TB USB connected (E) drive and the flight sim works perfectly fine from there too. Hope this helps. Kindest regards cheers Michael.

Best wishes, Michael :)

• Users can't put anything in the main folder. All these documents go to the FS2 folder. Cultivation files go into the user-created Airport folder and files are defined in the created TSC files.

Thunder is good

Improve typing speed with regular practice | wpmtest.org