We need communication

• Hey, you can find few hints here:

aerofly.com/community/forum/in…&postID=104217#post104217

We have to be patient. Excellent things take more time to be done, and I appreciate that IPACS works like that. Even though I like new things too, and when it's good I want more and more as well ;) .

It seems (I feel) that around spring / summer time, they work a lot behind the scene to show up in autumn with good things in their pockets.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Hey, you can find few hints here:

aerofly.com/community/forum/in…&postID=104217#post104217

We have to be patient. Excellent things take more time to be done, and I appreciate that IPACS works like that. Even though I like new things too, and when it's good I want more and more as well ;) .

It seems (I feel) that around spring / summer time, they work a lot behind the scene to show up in autumn with good things in their pockets.

Im Herbst?? 8)

• As much as I love afs2 and I respect the developers I must admit that development is rather slow. This was one of the first sims I bought after having used fsx for years. I purchased right after release and added some scenery as well upon release.

Highlights for me were release of q400 and the heli. Vr is still among the best experience in the field.

I fully understand that developing a sim is a massive task and I do not regret spending money on afs2 at all. Last year I deinstalled afs2 twice because I needed the space and didn't really miss it. I installed it again to fiddle with a320 custom sounds but after a couple of days I removed it all.

It just feels to lifeless at the momemt to be honest. Some actual weather or some traffic here and there would be very welcome. I don't have dozens of hours every week just a couple of hours during weekends and I want as much immersion as possible.

When afs2 came out development in VR flightsim world was pretty slow but in current day and age things are completely different and that is not good news for IPACS unfortunately.

I hope some features will be added in the future. I will be the first to reinstall stuff because in the core this is a very good, visually stunning and extremely stable platform. Afs2 never crashed in all these years. That's an accomplishment on its own.

Cheers

Jozeff

The Netherlands

• It just feels to lifeless at the momemt to be honest. Some actual weather or some traffic here and there would be very welcome.

Cheers

Jozeff

The Netherlands

I would add, if it were possible taxi and landing lights.

Regards,

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows 10 Pro 64|P3Dv4|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|