Converting old AFPD models/scenery to RC8 ?

• Hi,

I have AFPD v4 with all official expansions and aerofly RC8 the problem is that even having RC8, i many times miss some aircraft and sceneries that existed in the old one.

Exist anyway to convert them to the modern rc8?

In fact i want them so much that i'm even opened to buy (if existed) an official expansion of all aircraft and sceneries that was released for APFD for RC8, specially the great Real Scale addon)

Thank You!

• Official Post

You can only adapt user-defined models from afpd yourself, but you need the sources of the models (* .mqo, if they were created with metasequoia and * .ac, if AC3D was used, as well as the * .bmp texture files.)

Regards,

Arthur

• Hi Arthur,

Thanks about your reply! Thats sad. I really miss that sceneries and aircraft that existed from Ikarus to AFPD that not exist in RC8. Its stupid to say but nowadays i even have fear to use my AFPD 4 because if the controller get broken or the pots get wearing its gameover forever :( it was really cool if in future we could have them as a dlc for rc8...

;)

• yes you can use another USB radio with AFPD if your original USB dungle is connected.