• Dear Developers

Since there is no big update coming to Aerofly fs 2021, can you share a roadmap or a sneak peek on what you are working on?

I think a lot of users want to know what you are working on and what you have planned.

Almost every game has a roadmap so why Aerofly doesn’t have one? It would make waiting to the next update a lot faster.

Kind regards

Plasma Aviation

• Official Post

They don't reply to questions that everyone cares about.No communication, no advance notice, nothing. It's annoying.

Well this is about the 50th time someone has opened a thread with this exact title. At some point there's no point in repeating what's already been said countless of times.

Yes, we're still working on Aerofly FS but we don't announce things prematurely and work on them until they are ready not until an arbitrary release date is reached.

• Well this is about the 50th time someone has opened a thread with this exact title. At some point there's no point in repeating what's already been said countless of times.

Yes, we're still working on Aerofly FS but we don't announce things prematurely and work on them until they are ready not until an arbitrary release date is reached.

Well this is about the 50th time someone has opened a thread with this exact title. At some point there's no point in repeating what's already been said countless of times.

Thank you for opening the title 50 times and still keeping your mouth shut.Just wait for aerofly 2022, I don't have any hope for this year's update.I don't think I don't understand, if there is no specific time, the third quarter? In the fourth quarter, August? September? December? Your reply is actually invalid, because you don't know when you can update

Yes, we're still working on Aerofly FS but we don't announce things prematurely and work on them until they are ready not until an arbitrary release date is reached.Thank you for opening the title 50 times and being so tight-lipped.

Just wait for aerofly 2022, I don't have any hope for this year's update.

• I feel sorry for you guys missing road maps or announcements on new features. But actually it has always been IPACS' policy to only release news on stuff close before it was ready to roll out. Think of updates as suprises, not as long waits for progress. :)

For newcomers to Aerofly FS2 this is rather irritating, because most other companies try to attract user interest by making promises about plans they have. If there was some kind of sticky post to the forum telling newcomers about IPACS' development philosophy (and in my opinion its good intentions), there would be less irritation. ;)

• For newcomers to Aerofly FS2 this is rather irritating, because most other companies try to attract user interest by making promises about plans they have. If there was some kind of sticky post to the forum telling newcomers about IPACS' development philosophy (and in my opinion its good intentions), there would be less irritation. ;)

I also prefer a few updates with a good job done. On mobile, the dissatisfied Aerofly users just have to switch to another FS with many updates and many planes and global. I advice them to subscript to the one that is the most expensive, that is struggling to create clouds and buildings, including low resolution and false interactive cockpits. ;)

I fly, therefore I am

Aeroflyer on iPad A320

iPad Pro M1 / 11-inch / 8 Gb RAM

• I also prefer a few updates with a good job done. On mobile, the dissatisfied Aerofly users just have to switch to another FS with many updates and many planes and global. I advice them to subscript to the one that is the most expensive, that is struggling to create clouds and buildings, including low resolution and false interactive cockpits. ;)

I thought we are in consensus not to “bash” other FS? Maybe I was wrong?

I think both FS has its own weight. A cross between the two would be perfect.