Ipacs really doesn't see feedback from players.

• I know it's hard for you guys, but.…… you know. …… The players have been waiting long enough.I have been using the game for over 175 hours and it's boring not to update the content.

Friend be patient .. I am also eager to have a new update on aerofly, but keep in mind that they are a small team and they work every day .. And you are right it is the only mobile simulator that is worth it. It's wonderful ... Soon we will have new planes new regions to fly and I am also willing to buy external packages from aerofly like new planes multiplayer regions ... Patience brother

• Friend be patient .. I am also eager to have a new update on aerofly, but keep in mind that they are a small team and they work every day .. And you are right it is the only mobile simulator that is worth it. It's wonderful ... Soon we will have new planes new regions to fly and I am also willing to buy external packages from aerofly like new planes multiplayer regions ... Patience brother

I don't know how long to wait. It's troublesome. If I know an approximate date, I won't rush it.Well, I hope to see the results soon.

• I know it's hard for you guys, but.…… you know. …… The players have been waiting long enough.I have been using the game for over 175 hours and it's boring not to update the content.

I have given thousands of hours making photo scenery and have been flying in FS 2 for several years and have never found it boring. The team at IPACS are working very hard behind the scenes to improve what I think is an excellent flight sim. For goodness sake, sit back, relax, good things come to those who wait.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals. DVD version of FS2.

• We have to remember how far mobile has come in the past 8 or so years. I got mobile FS and was delighted with it, it needed a bit of interpretation for ‘radio navigation’ but I thoroughly enjoyed it. With various online maps it was possible to plan a flight using reported wind (information bar, no peeping at the bearings and distances!) and a clock to simulate a very enjoyable planned cross country flight, the photo scenery was good enough for drift and time corrections😍.

My point is that the current sim is not perfect and never can be but we can use our wit and imagination to work around limitations and perfectly enjoy the very best mobile flight sim on the market.

It’ll be sad to leave behind older devices when Aerofly improvements once more up the game with hardware requirements, that will annoy some of us but that is the price of improvement and progress, I’ll be happy that newer equipment will be catered for.

Has FS2021 had a midlife major improvement? I’d be surprised if the next big development is a full new version , remember that 2021 was a noticeable upgrade in price too! ….. still very good value though.

• EDIT] but I hope an update to take advantage of the new iPad Pro M1

Probably not. It’s just cheaper for Apple to put the M1 in the iPad Pro than A14X because Mass production is cheaper. I think the A14X would have been on the same Level as M1. And we also didn’t see a own Version for A12X and all other iPad Pro CPUs.

The only thing I could imagine is: that Aerofly for Desktop will be optimized for Apple Silicon and then will be available on Apple Devices. A12 Bionic (only cpu) from 2018 would actually be enough fast for Microsoft flight simulator 2020 ( source: https://gadgetversus.com/proce…1200-vs-apple-a12-bionic/) So it should work with no Problems.

• It’s just cheaper for Apple to put the M1 in the iPad Pro than A14X because Mass production is cheaper

Yes it is.

But IPACS has categorized Apple devices in 4 or 5 categories (depends of memory and power). They use the categories to select the behavior of Aerofly (memory usage and settings).

We can imagine another category for the M1 cheap chip.

The comparison with the A12X 2018 Apple Chip is interesting, but they completely forgot that iOS limits RAM usage at 5 Gb with the M1 chip for example, so I don’t tell how it is limited with the A12X, so microsoft FS would struggle.

I fly, therefore I am

Aeroflyer on iPad A320

iPad Pro M1 / 11-inch / 8 Gb RAM

Edited 3 times, last by FrankLFRS ().

• I don't know how long to wait. It's troublesome. If I know an approximate date, I won't rush it.Well, I hope to see the results soon.

I agree it is hard to wait. The places that we can fly and the planes that we can choose are too limited. It is getting boring cause I have to fly the same place over and over again. By now I think the word INTERESTING is gone at this game.... it is too hard to wait for a new update... when is the new update coming IPACS....

• I agree it is hard to wait. The places that we can fly and the planes that we can choose are too limited. It is getting boring cause I have to fly the same place over and over again. By now I think the word INTERESTING is gone at this game.... it is too hard to wait for a new update... when is the new update coming IPACS....

You can see a lot of my posts on the front page, which actually have no useful replies.

• I agree it is hard to wait. The places that we can fly and the planes that we can choose are too limited. It is getting boring cause I have to fly the same place over and over again. By now I think the word INTERESTING is gone at this game.... it is too hard to wait for a new update... when is the new update coming IPACS....

Have you really done everything in Aerofly mobile? Is there nothing that you might have left out?

😃