Possible Frequency Error Localizer/Glideslope

• I flew from Reno Nev. to KMHR Sacramento Mather using the 737-500. Landing rwy. 22L. The flight

was fine until descending on the Loc/Glidscope for KMHR. The ILS worked fine, but did not line up

with the runway center line for 22L. Instead the Loc. descended in between the two runways. The

published 22L freq. is: 111.35. I wanted to advise if someone else had the same problem. I was able

to land manually by having enough altitude to recover for 22L.

• I flew from Reno Nev. to KMHR Sacramento Mather using the 737-500. Landing rwy. 22L. The flight

was fine until descending on the Loc/Glidscope for KMHR. The ILS worked fine, but did not line up

with the runway center line for 22L. Instead the Loc. descended in between the two runways. The

published 22L freq. is: 111.35. I wanted to advise if someone else had the same problem. I was able

to land manually by having enough altitude to recover for 22L.

Yes, I had the same problem on the A320 at several airports, which I mentioned here!

It is present in the AFS2021, FS2 is also here

It only works when I press the Auto Copilot

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

Edited once, last by Lucas Bravo (June 17, 2021 at 5:36 PM).

• I got it guiding me about 30-40 metres right of the centre line on a manual approach in both PC and mobile, I went right over the PAPIs, on the runway though.

There is a funny autopilot thing with Aero where with a crosswind the plane tracks slightly downwind. If you change the localiser bug a degree or two that funny track will change, with a CDU dial in a different localiser course.

The ‘copilot’ is different from a manual or autopilot ILS, it follows an Aerofly arrival program.

Edited once, last by Overloaded (June 19, 2021 at 4:35 PM).