Direct Law and Alternate Law A320 Doubt!

• Hello everyone and developers regards,
    I have a doubt, In real life when we proceed to Alternate Law and Direct Law the flight envelope protection is disabled by logic, however we can look in the PFD the flight protection envelope indicator indicating low speed and high speed, but in Aerofly in all versions I can only look at the high speed marking which made me intrigued. I already had the opportunity to fly in a real A32F simulator and when I proceeded to Alternate Law and Direct Law it showed the high and low speed indicators, but there was no reaction from the plane which is normal and obvious!
    Is this an Aerofly bug, logic or is it something that has changed recently?

Note: I'm not questioning the lack of flight protection response but the envelope indicators

and I used the same commands as I used in the real A320 simulator!

• 320 SIM PILOT has some series on AIRBUS LAWS... He's a real A321 Pilot... Thought this might help you..

Normal law:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Alternate Law:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Direct Law:

Edited once, last by Kishan8907 (July 3, 2021 at 12:01 PM).

• When the angle of attack sensors fail then the low speed values cannot be computed in flight as far as I know.

But as long as the ADIRSes are working we should probably keep these airspeeds displayed.

Thanks for the answer and yes in my case the ADIRS are activated!

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .