From bad reviews, it should be corrected for the better

• I see On Steam we offer three packages:

• The base aerofly RC 8 contains 64 models and 15 sceneries

• Expansion Pack 1 as DLC (downloadable content) with 90 more aircraft and 20 new sceneries

• Expansion Pack 2 as DLC with 90 aircraft and 20 sceneries as well.

But I found reviews that the RC8 sound does not sound very good. If everyone fixes it for a better experience, please let me know

• I have the direct download version and I think it’s great, especially in VR. Looks to me like the Steam basic plus dlc1 would give me the all I need and would cost a little less. Plus I could then also use it on other pc’s without needing another license.

Don’t believe every review you read on anything imho. With Steam you can find out for yourself and get a refund if you’re not happy with it (less than 2 hours use and less than 14 days since purchasing it).

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac rtx 3090, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd, corsair gold 750w psu, Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Vive Pro w/etsty gear VR lens mod, and Quest 1+2 (w/Link and wireless w/VD and Air Link). Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor.

• I have the direct download version and I think it’s great, especially in VR. Looks to me like the Steam basic plus dlc1 would give me the all I need and would cost a little less. Plus I could then also use it on other pc’s without needing another license.

Don’t believe every review you read on anything imho. With Steam you can find out for yourself and get a refund if you’re not happy with it (less than 2 hours use and less than 14 days since purchasing it).

Hi Tom. I find in VR that if I open both eyes with an aircraft up to 50 feet away it looks to be out of perspective and hovering above the ground but with just the left or right eye open in VR it looks ok. Is there a setting to correct this?

• Hi Tom. I find in VR that if I open both eyes with an aircraft up to 50 feet away it looks to be out of perspective and hovering above the ground but with just the left or right eye open in VR it looks ok. Is there a setting to correct this?

Honestly, I do not see this issue with any aircraft in VR. If I hover a heli close in or far away it looks perfectly fine to me. This is with my Vive Pro, Quest 1, and Quest 2 VR headsets (all currently using the default OpenGL rendering). The only things I can suggest you do is adjust your headset's IPD and play around with your faceplate head placement. This should help keep the headset's sweet spot even between both eyes which should help. I don't know if any of the in-game graphics setting would cause this issue but you may want to contact RC8 support and ask them. I hope this helps. Good luck and cheers mate.

Edit; Also make sure that in VR you are using 4D flying fields. Using other fields will make aircraft float above ground surfaces close in. This is probably the cause of your problem. Cheers.

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac rtx 3090, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd, corsair gold 750w psu, Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Vive Pro w/etsty gear VR lens mod, and Quest 1+2 (w/Link and wireless w/VD and Air Link). Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor.

Edited once, last by TomC RLG ().