Faro Portugal LPFR available now.

• Oi Bruno,

is it possible to update the Faro airport for FS4 so that the Tower and the main building are visible ?

Thanks & Obrigado !

Pummelchen

IPACS has designed more airfields in FS4 than in FS2, including LPFR. And so in FS4 the LPFR airfield published by brunnobellic on Flight-Sim.org for FS2 collides with the airfield designed by IPACS. One effect is that when both variants of LPFR are uploaded in parallel, the buildings are not visible.

My solution in this case is that I do not take over the airfield downloaded from Flight-Sim.org for FS2 from @ brunnobellic in FS4, but only the variant from IPACS here.

I am always a little torn about such a decision, because someone has done the work to offer us users something nice.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Michael, maybe what Pummelchen wanted to ask, is it only possible to add some buildings? Not to replace the entire airport, because the latter made by IPACS for FS4 is very good :love: ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4