Easier scenery editor

• Hello Aeroflyers,

Recently I installed the beautiful photoreal scenery "Bella Italia" by Marco "Schnuffelduffel" Riedrich.

So I downloaded some airports via FSCloudPort, but I noticed that some of them have runway positions too far out of the photoreal image. I imagine it shouldn't be hard to fix this.

What software could I use for this purpose? I don't intend anything complex, just move the runways to the correct place and maybe add taxiways in some if possible.

Thank youuuu!!!!

• FSCloudPort is your only hope for easy single runways.

If you need to adjust the runway position, just edit the TSC file with the proper coordinates.

sdk:scenery_creation3 [Aerofly FS Wiki]

As for other software, you will need 3ds Max or AC3D. The learning curve is a bit difficult in my opinion. I've successfully created an airport runway with taxi ways before but it's easy to forget the proper steps, or run into an issue even with tutorials and video tutorials.

3ds Max

sdk:scenerydev2 [Aerofly FS Wiki]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AC3D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.