Trying to install direct-download version to "D" drive

• Hi. I've downloaded FS2 directly from the Aerofly site and want to install in on a drive other than the "C" drive. I've searched to find out how to do this, but everything I find is related to the Steam version. Can someone please give me instructions or a link to instructions for this situation. I'm not even sure where to place the download itself. Thank you very much.

Jeff Smith

Edited 2 times, last by JNS (July 28, 2021 at 2:14 AM).

• Sure Of course even Though I Am A Beginner I Know A Lot Of Tech Stuff :). So first you have to run the Aerofly FS 2 Installer. Next You have to read the license agreement. Third you have to click next. After that you have to chose the location of Aerofly FS 2. Lastly Chose which HDD or SSD to use C Drive Or any other name of drives. Have A Wonderful Experience Flying :)

Thanks

SafirPlanes

Professional Idiot,

• Also after you pay your good $60 to IPACS for Aerofly FS 2. Download it then extract the file then open the file and run the installer it will ask you do you want this file to make changes to you computer the click yes then if it says SmartScreen prevents your pc from danger if you downloaded from the official site its not a virus then press more and press run anyway than the instructions is above this post

Thanks

Professional Idiot,

• Thank you, Safir. I have installed many simulators, but this time I had gotten some misleading instructions that caused me confusion. I did get it installed and am ready to install some additional scenery. Then on another computer will be installing XP, P3D, and MSFS. So, I have quite a bit of work ahead of me. Again, thank you for your detailed help.

Jeff

• I'm sorry that people in the know have missed your post, I use steam so I can’t help.

Try the search posts prompt and look up previous similar problems, I saw some posts where a minor text change seemed to allow non steam drive changes but that might have been for follow on data, I didn’t take it in.

There are a lot of threads which might have what you want, good luck.