Separate version for more powerful devices

• Hi correct me if we talked about this before but i have a idea what if you release a special version of aerofly Fs for more powerful tablets like the new M1 iPad Pro 2021 with all the pc stuff and keep the older version for older less powerful tablets just a suggestion and a thought

• Hi Kmassie92,

Are you still interested in a 11" pro with 2 TB of storage and 16 GB of RAM?

There is no sign of mobile Aero using more than 2 or 3 GB of RAM, will you ever get a reward on your investment?

I'm thinking of a 128 GB storage 8 GB RAM 12.9" for the bigger screen with the significantly better resolution 2732 X 2048 display, it also has OLED-like 'micro LED' better contrast for HDR. I have movies, music and tons of stuff on my old iPad and have got nowhere near 128 GB of stored data.

I hope a more user friendly (less Apple-like) usb connection will allow rapid data transfer between the iPad and a PC.

A more demanding mobile Aerofly sub-variant would allow more agressive abandoning of less powerful OR lower spec' devices, I'd buy it.

• Hello yes i am getting the new iPad Pro today but not the big one i am getting the 11 inch 1 terabyte with 16 gigs of ram plus cellular i cant afford bigger one with cellular because if this sim ever goes global then i will need cellular data to fly anywhere at any time with constant internet connection thanks kind regards

• How do i tell apple that we now have devices that can now handle more stuff because i want more usage of ram so we can get better stuff like all the pc stuff on Mobil I don’t know why they wont allow us to use more ram it’s frustrating how can i get apple to do more with all the new raw processing power of the new M1 2021 iPad Pro???

• How do i tell apple that we now have devices that can now handle more stuff because i want more usage of ram so we can get better stuff like all the pc stuff on Mobil I don’t know why they wont allow us to use more ram it’s frustrating how can i get apple to do more with all the new raw processing power of the new M1 2021 iPad Pro???

Apple changed this in iOS and iPadOS 15 beta :)

• Do you think it's possible, they don't even have a normal update plan, at most they can improve the light and shadow series for high configuration equipment, if you want to get more trees and buildings, don't think about it.

Hi. I do think it is possible to have a trees download, a more buildings download, neat scenery farther ahead for this device category.

But it is a lot and a lot of work for IPACS, because they want to be runnable on old devices, so one of the next Aerofly FS 202x has to be split into many bricks* to apply all bricks to M1 devices and a few bricks on older devices for example, something like this I’m not an expert programmer.

And it probably has to be paid by newest devices users, but when you offered to yourself a $€1000+ device, money isn’t a problem ;).

(*) I mean by bricks, the scenery itself could be split into smaller bricks. Because, today, even with the newest iPad Pro and the latest Aerofly FS 2021 adjusted for this device, it is style possible to see blurry scenery just beside you. It is as if the scenery area bricks were too big so the device has no choice than not displays them without overload the allocated memory. If they were smaller, the small bricks could has been displayed all around the plane until reaching the allocated memory for that. This scenery rework takes time and time and time to be done.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited 7 times, last by FrankLFRS (July 30, 2021 at 9:48 AM).

• Hi. I do think it is possible to have a trees download, a more buildings download, neat scenery farther ahead for this device category.

But it is a lot and a lot of work for IPACS, because they want to be runnable on old devices, so one of the next Aerofly FS 202x has to be split into many bricks* to apply all bricks to M1 devices and a few bricks on older devices for example, something like this I’m not an expert programmer.

And it probably has to be paid by newest devices users, but when you offered to yourself a $€1000+ device, money isn’t a problem ;).

(*) I mean by bricks, the scenery itself could be split into smaller bricks. Because, today, even with the newest iPad Pro and the latest Aerofly FS 2021 adjusted for this device, it is style possible to see blurry scenery just beside you. It is as if the scenery area bricks were too big so the device has no choice than not displays them without overload the allocated memory. If they were smaller, the small bricks could has been displayed all around the plane until reaching the allocated memory for that. This scenery rework takes time and time and time to be done.

I tried not to think about it, because the authorities wouldn't say anything.I think DLC is a good solution.

• I tried not to think about it, because the authorities wouldn't say anything.I think DLC is a good solution.

IPACS will do something good. But what we wish about M1 devices should happen within 2 major updates.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• IPACS will do something good. But what we wish about M1 devices should happen within 2 major updates.

They need more personnel.who will help them? IPACS also requires more users, don't decide anyone. If you urgently need it, please buy RTX3090 andMicrosoft Flight Simulator,You know it takes more time and more people, aerofly has more than just iPad users, thank you, I also have an iPad pro 2021, I think we should consider the priority as well as the ability of the official staff.It's not that I don't care about money, unless you can help them.