Aerofly future updates

• Hi infinite73

From what I have observed, you have just joined this community; we have a wide variety of magnificent airplanes, which fly beautifully.

Have you already flown all of them; have you already enjoyed all of them (or the ones you like the most)?

With all due respect: don't you think it's excessive that being so recent your incorporation to this club, you are already asking for more airplanes?

Please: think about what I am telling you, and enjoy what exists here, which are very good and fly magnificently.

Kind regards: Delfin

Edited once, last by delfinpm (August 13, 2021 at 10:40 AM).

• HEAR HEAR

Best wishes, Michael :)

• VIVO S9 12+256GB+ CORE I5-1135G7 16GB RAM intel Iris xe Graphic :)

• There’s few new aircrafts.

I think the A320 will turn into a Neo.

And I think there’ll be one new aircraft next major update in December. Which one… I don’t know!!?

All I’m sure is that this new aircraft will be neatly finished to the end like the others

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (August 17, 2021 at 11:54 AM).

• There’s few new aircrafts.

I think the A320 will turn into a Neo.

And I think there’ll be a new aircraft next major update in December. Which one… I don’t know!!?

All I’m sure is that this new aircraft will be neatly finished to the end like the others

It was exactly one year ago when the EC 135 was released, unfortunately, since then we haven't had anything new ;(

I really hope that there will be some kind of update soon or at least an alpha version, but I'm pretty sure it will be unlikely to happen, I think the update will be at the end of the year.

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

Edited once, last by P L A Y (August 14, 2021 at 1:20 AM).

• infinite 73 August 14, 2021 at 7:49 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Aerofly 's new aircraft” to “Aerofly future updates”.
  • I don't see why having more aircraft.
    We have a very good variety. Perhaps a regional jet would be interesting, like the Embraer 145 or 170.

I particularly prefer that we have more features, like changing the fuel and payload, and cold and dark for all the airliners.

Better sounds for A320 and ground rolling sounds would be welcome.

• Hi delfinpm,

although I do agree to most of what you say regarding the SIM, I do think, your reply, or better your reaction was maybe a little bit to „strong“ and „schoolmasterly“…

He/she was just asking a simple question, after all…..,

and we should not discourage expression of free opinion in this forum

happy landings

• When will aerofly have new aircraft? :thumbup:

The question is have the PC users been abandoned for bespoke commercial installs and mobile apps? This sim had a lot of future and in many ways was the leading hope for us until MSFS came along. I am happy with lots of parts of this sim but the world is dead and has not progressed for years without the help of the few people here that do magnificent free add on works.

• The question is have the PC users been abandoned for bespoke commercial installs and mobile apps? This sim had a lot of future and in many ways was the leading hope for us until MSFS came along. I am happy with lots of parts of this sim but the world is dead and has not progressed for years without the help of the few people here that do magnificent free add on works.

Hi Bellah1z:

I can understand your question since you have been in this Forum for 3 years, consequently you know perfectly well the limitations of IPACs programmers . But.... that a newcomer member (he has been in this forum for exactly 15 days) starts asking for new airplanes, doesn't it seem excessive to you? As if his impertinence were not enough, he then offers us a series of answers in a language with a completely unknown to us westerners, (and surely infinite73, is a person from the west). If I did not like the initial question, I liked even less the characters used in the following answers. Please: let's be a little respectful with the Ipacs programmers who do everything they humanly can, and also respectful with the rest of the partners of this Sim.

• I'm also new to this Foum. But I respect the programmers and I like the planes. We have 25 planes, how great is that, and an A380 where almost the entire cockpit is interactive! And where someone responded to my answer was my contribution Strangely enough, Chinese even though I wrote it in English. I find that very strange.But i find aerofly fs 2021 is the best Mobile sim.Pay one time have fun forever😀.And the graphics are so butiful.And the Cockpit s😀😀

I Love the Version of aerofly.Greetings AirbusPilot

• Hi Bellah1z:

I can understand your question since you have been in this Forum for 3 years, consequently you know perfectly well the limitations of IPACs programmers . But.... that a newcomer member (he has been in this forum for exactly 15 days) starts asking for new airplanes, doesn't it seem excessive to you? As if his impertinence were not enough, he then offers us a series of answers in a language with a completely unknown to us westerners, (and surely infinite73, is a person from the west). If I did not like the initial question, I liked even less the characters used in the following answers. Please: let's be a little respectful with the Ipacs programmers who do everything they humanly can, and also respectful with the rest of the partners of this Sim.

Yes I probably was trying to deflect away from the wrong question being asked but I agree the issue is not about new airframes as we have some beautifully modeled airframes that fly very much like real aircraft ( the R22 in particular) and what we need is more of an active world to fly them in. it does annoy me that they seem to be doing a lot of commercial installations but at this point it appears the consumer has not benefited from this even though we provided the base support by buying the sim to begin with! I think many of us would be happy to pay for a new version.