• Oh boy, somebody on Reddit posted a picture of the A380 cockpit in high resolution, and I almost had a heart attack! I came racing over here to find out what news there was to see, and I guess there was nothing. (Screams and pounds head against the wall gently)

Oh, well......... :P

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Oh boy, somebody on Reddit posted a picture of the A380 cockpit in high resolution, and I almost had a heart attack! I came racing over here to find out what news there was to see, and I guess there was nothing. (Screams and pounds head against the wall gently)

Hi

I already have that on my PC version, it's my favorite plane in Aerofly, and in real life, also every button in the cockpit works, I've also made 2 videos about it:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this, at the end of this video you can see that every button works in the cockpit when I try to turn off the engines:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just don't understand why IPACS doesn't put it there officially, it's so easy and everything works, :thumbup: I haven't had any problems with it.

Btw if you like my videos then you can like and subscribe! :) Also check out my newer videos, like the X-Plane 11 Concorde one, these have much better FPS, Graphics and editing! And the Concorde video was the best one I've ever made.

I also have the A320 Sharklets and England Airports, here is a video when I landed with the A320 Sharklets at London City Airport

In both videos, the FPS is pretty bad because I have a very bad computer with Intel HD Graphics.

But developers, Jet-Pack (IPACS) and admin please put these to the PC version, many people don't have these yet and would really enjoy these, do we really have to wait that long? We haven't had any updates for over a year, since the EC-135 was released.

Best Regards,

Play

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

Edited 8 times, last by P L A Y (August 21, 2021 at 2:31 AM).

OMG WOW, I also put the AI Traffic from the Mobile version to PC, And I made a video about it, check it out! If you liked it, then you can like and subscribe! :):thumbup:

Best Regards,

Play

Regards,

PLΛY

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

• Did you get it from here?

What do you mean? I took it from the Aerofly FS 2021 Android version. I'm so happy, this is so much fun and the World doesn't seem dead anymore.

But I'm also disappointed, why IPACS won't do it?!?

Regards,

PLΛY

• I may be wrong or Right.. :/ But does the PC and Mobile Version share the same Base Source Code?

Well, if Yes then being so easy why Dear IPACS Team do not add them by only Changing some files from Mobile? ( Is this tough from their End or they need to get the Textures, Polygons, VULKAN Texture Mapping and other stuffs on line and up to standards for PC Platform? ) or Is there some other Story? as seeing that our beloved Community Member is so easily getting the features to come to PC that we desperately need, which we all expect that the Developer IPACS team will add but they aren't is making me feel very very Disappointed. :(:( ( I am keeping Faith in IPACS Team that they will bring out nice things with perfection at some point but seeing all these I am Struggling to keep my faith over our beloved IPACS Team ).

Sir Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin , Can you please Clarify the reason why you are not adding those features in PC but a single person is easily doing it?? X/ :?:

It is really getting hard for me to keep my patience. I really love Aerofly FS and IPACS but seeing all these :| . :!: Please do not Hurt my feelings for this Team ;(

Best Regards,

Pratik

• I may be wrong or Right.. :/ But does the PC and Mobile Version share the same Base Source Code?

Well, if Yes then being so easy why Dear IPACS Team do not add them by only Changing some files from Mobile? ( Is this tough from their End or they need to get the Textures, Polygons, VULKAN Texture Mapping and other stuffs on line and up to standards for PC Platform? ) or Is there some other Story? as seeing that our beloved Community Member is so easily getting the features to come to PC that we desperately need, which we all expect that the Developer IPACS team will add but they aren't is making me feel very very Disappointed. :(:( ( I am keeping Faith in IPACS Team that they will bring out nice things with perfection at some point but seeing all these I am Struggling to keep my faith over our beloved IPACS Team ).

Sir Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin , Can you please Clarify the reason why you are not adding those features in PC but a single person is easily doing it?? X/ :?:

It is really getting hard for me to keep my patience. I really love Aerofly FS and IPACS but seeing all these :| . :!: Please do not Hurt my feelings for this Team ;(

Theoretically the mobile version shares almost 90% of the code for a PC version according to the developers, but everything that is exported as Airports, A320 Sharklets and traffic doesn't run in VULCAN because the textures are not mapped and that might take some time! apart from other things...

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

Edited once, last by Lucas Bravo (August 21, 2021 at 7:34 PM).

• Theoretically the mobile version shares almost 90% of the code for a PC version according to the developers, but everything that is exported as Airports, A320 Sharklets and traffic doesn't run in VULCAN because the textures are not mapped and that might take some time! apart from other things...

But do airports from the mobile version when exported to the pc version increase quality?

• Yes the quality and resolution of UK airports are excellent in my view, but also as I run in 4K I hardly get low quality textures, but yes the quality increases and adjusts to the game's settings in the PC version.

Regards,

Lucas

• So why don't the team update airports and planes soon? since one of the problems mentioned was that in the pc version the textures would be in low quality and yes I looked in your photos and it seems that the scenery is in good quality and without black spot

my god i want an update =O

• So why don't the team update airports and planes soon? since one of the problems mentioned was that in the pc version the textures would be in low quality and yes I looked in your photos and it seems that the scenery is in good quality and without black spot

my god i want an update =O

Well, let's go...
    I'm not saying that everything is perfect first I would like to run on Vulkan, but I can't I'm ok with this, the UK scenery has a bug of big black rectangles that sometimes appear when approaching London city or pausing the simulator, other than the deviation from the course of the runway finder of extracted airports where you land on the side of the runway when proceeding in AutoLanding... (I never reported this here because the scenery of cities and airports was extracted from the mobile version which is obviously not the best option due to certain bugs), perhaps that is one of the reasons for the long delay for the update this has been said several times here on the forum.

So for those who can't live with some bugs like the most, the best way is to wait for an update with no bug. But regarding the quality of airports for me it seems to be standard for the others contained in the AFS2.

Maybe they're setting up an even better scenario or adding other things like PushBack, weather .... who knows? (just a guess don't be guided by this as maybe it's not a true truth)!

Regards,

Lucas