Offline mode and memory of PC

• Hi everyone!

I am planning to buy a new device for using Aerofly 2 but there is pretty much confusion about the basic knowledge. As far as I know, the Aerofly FS 2 does support without-internet connection mode when downloading from Steam, which is great.
    However, would it still be ok if I have a PC 30Gbs? Should I add SSD or HDD?

Thank you.

• Official Post

Aerofly FS 2 requires at minimum 35 GB of available space and at least 4GB of RAM (8 GB or more is recommended).

Even on HDD Aerofly FS runs smooth, only the initial loading times are slightly longer.

System requirements are listed at the bottom of the store page:

Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator on Steam
    Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircraft or a…
    store.steampowered.com

If you own a tower PC, I'd recommend installing a new SSD (e.g. 256 GB or 512 GB) especially if your remaining storage is already less than the recommended 40 GB. We offer several free addons on Steam that greatly expand the flying area (like Utah, Colorado or high resolution texture pack for default region) and there are tons of user made sceneries available for download as well but these require a lot more storage space.