• First of all, the A320 plane is beautiful, I don't know about others, but this plane is really enjoyable, but some mistakes are very annoying

1- While giving DIRECT, it deletes points other than the ones we selected, this is a really important feature.

2- There is a fuel values page, but we cannot add fuel to the plane, this should be added to the game

3- While entering the route in mcdu, the route is actually entered from the airlines page, but the airlines page is not entered here. In order to align the ADIRS part, first the last pos part must be entered in the INIT part of mcdu, but the IRS INIT key does not work and the wind values button does not work either. Cabin temperature adjustment keys are empty, have no effect, must be fixed.

4- This is very important: Ground service must come, ground service must come for options such as pushing back, picking up passengers, refueling. As I said in number 2, fuel is an important issue, if you add such a fact, we will benefit from activities such as passenger baggage and pushback.

should be

The

5-door options allow us to choose the door point we want, in real life all planes should start from the gate point.

Topics 2-4-5 are interrelated and are very important shortcomings.

6- Real weather conditions should be added to the game and the wind value should be automatically transferred to the game itself.

7-This is not a shortcoming, please, but I would be very happy if it did. I would be very happy if you add Pegasus uniform and Turkey map to 320 planes.

For now, these are the ones that come to my mind for the A320 planes because it was the most successful plane and if you do what I say, the game will become really enjoyable. Thanks to them, I will give you the most accurate information, respect 🙏

• Hi.

Yes, I think it’s a bit coarse and brutal. But you won’t be trashed here I suppose.

DIRECT and ABEAM are not implanted yet. But it’s in mind I read once.

I one day asked about different weathers at departure and arrival. Even a pushing wind at cruise. Even an automatic adapted weather in function of chosen runways. They answered me, it’s a good idea, but imagine if we implant real weather…

QNH isn’t implanted in the weather but it is in the A320.

And once IPACS says that they designed the traffic to be animated by any other sources than AI traffic. Multiplayers?

We’ll have to wait the next major update as Aerofly FS 2022 (I bet, but who knows). In December I suppose…

Regards

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Include fps fix also for low end devices because rest of the planes work well except dash 8 and a320