Using RC7 because of bad RC8 physics

• I use RC7 / RC8 for F3a practise. I upgraded from RC7 Pro to RC8 expecting it to be better than RC7 and to take advantage of the additional F3a models in RC8 but I'm very disappointed to find excessive throttle-induced roll in RC8 (all aerobatic aircraft I tried). This was not evident in RC7. I have seen this mentioned by one other user but with no solution suggested. As a workaround is there any way of using models from RC8 in RC7? Particularly interested in Spark and Visa.

Edited once, last by aabill (October 3, 2021 at 9:38 PM).

• Many thanks, pleased to report that changing propeller torque from zero to 0.8 in the .tmd file has resolved this for the one aircraft I've tested it on so far, the Krill Spark. I have other issues one of which is serious, but will start a new thread for each of them.

• i just modify the plane in the "editor" in RC8, , CG, totalt weight, wingspan set the throw´s on servo´s and so on as i have them in my futaba radio and then the MB339 Trubine jet feels very close to my real Mini MB339 from SebArt with a T-25.