Making Runways and Taxiways

• I use AC3D to create airport runways and taxiways, I think I paid $99 for the software. Rodeo has YouTube tutorials on using AC3D to create a basic airport. ryansumei has YouTube tutorials on how to do airports with crossing runways, and how to do taxiways using AC3D. There’s no audio with ryansumei’s tutorials. I did write out the process using the video.

The link to the tutorial is in the forum under General Discussion-New AC3D Airport Tutorial by ryansumei.

Hope this helps

Todd

• I use AC3D to create airport runways and taxiways, I think I paid $99 for the software. Rodeo has YouTube tutorials on using AC3D to create a basic airport. ryansumei has YouTube tutorials on how to do airports with crossing runways, and how to do taxiways using AC3D. There’s no audio with ryansumei’s tutorials. I did write out the process using the video.

The link to the tutorial is in the forum under General Discussion-New AC3D Airport Tutorial by ryansumei.

Hope this helps

Todd

So, I see they use AC3D, Have no idea how to work that program, now do I know how he got up to the first part Lol, any help appriciated.