Troubles with Scenery (addon) Install - please help

• I am trying to install just a few Aiports e.g. Gran Canaria and this in the /places folder of my sim ( C:\Games\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\scenery\places\ gran canaria). Then starting the game and put the aircraft at the new place which is shown up - there are no ground textures ( see image). Just the image photo scenery textures. Is there a new way of installing new airports? I tried out several installation folder combinations and it seems that nothing works for me. The commercial add-ons like switzerland are working fine. Also the Addon user Scenery of Greece Airport Mykonos which I just put into the places folder works complete for me. I really want to enjoy this sim and I hope that somebody can give me an advice which helps me. Is there a compability problem between different Aerofly FS 2 versions and the scenery? The one of greece is older than the gran canaria.
    Thanx for your help.

• Hey Michael,
    thanks a lot for your answer again. I downloaded the just the whole Scenery "Gran Canaria" which is available from the scenery map. Is it corrct that also in this pack there are no ground textures? So I did nothing wrong? So I am right, that in many scenery airports the ground textures are missing ( like in LEPA from Mallorca?) Can you give maybe a hint or some short examples which airports are complete with textures from the ground - like taxi runways besides the payware you can get on steam? My idea was to make kind of real flight with the airbus a320 to which taxi belongs the same like landing.

• I Just found a topic that there was already the same issue :

"Thank you for your work. It seems the RW overlays are missing and I only see the photo scenery RW.

• I fixed it finally. The text code modification to lonlat are working. A question in general: If I download a big scenery package eg Bella italia and the belonging cultivation and the airports from fscloudport - comes it closer to the payware airports like Lori or is it poor in the airport surrounding? Anyways the sceneries are looking fine and I am interested to built own ones. Unfortunately the geoconvert tool with Bing Google server are not working. I get download errors while downloading the tiles in the log file. Can somebody can give me a short instruction with which tools is it possible to built the sceneries

• If I download a big scenery package eg Bella italia and the belonging cultivation and the airports from fscloudport - comes it closer to the payware airports like Lori or is it poor in the airport surrounding?

Most of the airports on FSCloudport are mass-produced and contain only a runway and a few buildings. They were created independently of "Bella Italia" or other scenarios.