Transfer mobile Airports to PC Version

• Hello,
    I just saw that a youtuber calles Lucas Bravo showed some videos with Airport Scenery of LHR / EGLL and in the comments he mentioned that he transfered the airport Data from mobile version to PC version. Can somebody give me a quick description how to that and what requirements are necessary? Can someone mentioned which airports are available for mobile? Thanks a lot!

• Hello,
    I just saw that a youtuber calles Lucas Bravo showed some videos with Airport Scenery of LHR / EGLL and in the comments he mentioned that he transfered the airport Data from mobile version to PC version. Can somebody give me a quick description how to that and what requirements are necessary? Can someone mentioned which airports are available for mobile? Thanks a lot!

Hi regards, about these scenarios, yes it is Exported from the Android version (at my own risk) the @P_L_A_Y user also knows how to export! It is very laborious, as I have to search my Android for the UK scenario in the folder and then carry out the process. I do not indicate because there are some errors that appear in the scenario from time to time, and this process is against the developers' rules. I don't know about the next update, but maybe it already brings these scenarios much more worked than what appears in my videos!

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .