The next major Aerofly FS version for PC is coming!

• Hi PLAY, happy new year my friend! I warned you, but keep hoping. ;)

Hi Tomfa,

Happy new year too, good to see you in this forum again for a long time! :)

Yes, I've lost my hope for the PC version, they have problems with the high resolution orthophotos, the provider changed it's terms of use in the last moment and now they can't get them.

So when I get a new PC, then I'll better get MSFS 2020 like you did.

Aerofly FS 2022 mobile version at the other end is awesome, the best mobile flight simulator, the clouds look better than even X-Plane 11 default clouds, the new Boeing 787 and CRJ 900 planes are very detailed and awesome too, sadly they don't work on current PC version.

But the Mobile version has many of it's own problems, the low resolution scenery everywhere in Europe, and IPACS removed all the 3D buildings in cities, IPACS made a very bad choice when deciding to develop the night lighting, they should've made instead more scenery and aircraft, but now they have to manually update each old USA airport to be compadible with the lighting, it takes time and then the FPS in these airports is 50% lower, from 60 FPS to 30, even in daytime.

Android didn't get the night lighting at all because there is so many devices, low end devices and driver problems. They completely removed the USA scenery in both the IOS and Android, Android doesn't even have the lighting, and they don't want to prioritize Android users and make IOS users upset when giving the USA scenery only to Android users.

But luckily I discovered a way to take the USA scenery from last year's Aerofly FS 2021 to the new Aerofly FS 2022 in Android and I made a video about it, look

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best regards,

Play

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

Edited 3 times, last by P L A Y (January 6, 2022 at 11:24 AM).

• Some of us are still on vacation after Christmas but I hope we can share some news about the next Aerofly FS version for PC soon. We didn't want to rush the release for PC before the Christmas holidays but of course we are continuing our work now. And no, nobody jumped ship or died, we're still here and we start into 2022 refreshed and at full steam ahead.

• Some of us are still on vacation after Christmas but I hope we can share some news about the next Aerofly FS version for PC soon. We didn't want to rush the release for PC before the Christmas holidays but of course we are continuing our work now. And no, nobody jumped ship or died, we're still here and we start into 2022 refreshed and at full steam ahead.

I know that you don‘t want to tell us new Features If the features are not yet completely finished. But will be in Aerofly Fs 4 more features as in the Mobile Version? (like Atc,…)

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• Nun, wir sind gespannt was da kommen mag ...

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• Auf jeden Fall scheint trotz aller seltsamer Statistiken über andere Sims ein gewaltiges Interesse am neuen FS4 zu bestehen! ;)

english:

In any case, despite all the strange stats about other Sims, there seems to be a tremendous amount of interest in the new FS4! ;)

• That I agree with. I see a lot of potential here. It’s different from all the other sims, and I can see a big community forming. I just wish we would have a date or more screenshots to look forward to. Seems like it won’t be coming for at least a couple months :/

• Gewaltig würd ich nicht sagen 😉

Mein Interesse besteht darin, dass FS2 der einzige sim ist der meine G2 bei voller Auflösung betreiben kann, ohne dass ich dabei unter 90 fps falle.

Wenn FS4 mir die für mich fehlenden Features für die Schweiz und Gameplay liefert investiere ich gerne.

FS2020 ist optisch super aber auf 60% Auflösung macht das nicht as real as it gets. XP liefert super frames aber bis man zu Fotolandschaft kommt ist es ein Gebastel.

Ich brauche etwas brauchbares für die Schweiz wenn ich nicht real fliegen gehe

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• Please don’t rush the release. I hope the scenery for PC version can at least be a Denver level. Please take your time to finish the city light, autogens, POIs and taxiway lights. Also I hope the vegetations can be as good as the Florida scenery, the tree placements in old California scenery is a mess, we don’t want something like that.

We have already used good European scenery such as orbx LOWI / TrueEarth Netherlands and Paris VFR. Please don’t let us done when we fly these regions again in FS4. Nobody wants to wait for many years only to see scenery quality degenerates.

In addition, it would be nice if you can consider redoing the old California scenery in the future. Adding official autogens, street lights and improve the vegetations. I live in California and it would be fun to fly it in FS4.

• Please don’t rush the release. I hope the scenery for PC version can at least be a Denver level. Please take your time to finish the city light, autogens, POIs and taxiway lights. Also I hope the vegetations can be as good as the Florida scenery, the tree placements in old California scenery is a mess, we don’t want something like that.

We have already used good European scenery such as orbx LOWI / TrueEarth Netherlands and Paris VFR. Please don’t let us done when we fly these regions again in FS4. Nobody wants to wait for many years only to see scenery quality degenerates.

In addition, it would be nice if you can consider redoing the old California scenery in the future. Adding official autogens, street lights and improve the vegetations. I live in California and it would be fun to fly it in FS4.

My god, if you could have been heard before.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC