Teaser for the next major Aerofly FS version for mobile devices

• You didn't get the answer you wanted. I think you need to keep asking questions about Android devices.

Yup Ikr. I wanted to blast that fellow who said stop asking questions for him I commented this. For android i also have doubts because they said the new lighting system will be implemented for iOS version. For android it's under question mark or will it become like af 2019 failed to give for android.

• A developer friend told me that Android development is a “nightmare” in some kind of ways:

More code to do the same, your application will be hacked for sure and offered as free to download somewhere else, make less money, many many screen formats, constructor layer, phone operator layer, Google is tethering the system whereas Apple is giving more freedom, same store fees and rules.

He looked like saying that there’s no advantage for him to create for Android, but he does it anyway (secondly).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (November 22, 2021 at 8:44 AM).

• Yup Ikr. I wanted to blast that fellow who said stop asking questions for him I commented this. For android i also have doubts because they said the new lighting system will be implemented for iOS version. For android it's under question mark or will it become like af 2019 failed to give for android.

I don't want to see developers tell players that we can't continue development because of some problems on the release day. I don't want to see you give people hope and then disappoint them. If you can't finish the work, please tell others in advance.Then, why developers are not willing to come out to face this problem, as long as he said, "I can do it or not."Yeah, I used to feel that way.

• And the launch date of the game is December, right?

More I read the officials’ answers in those latest posts, more I don’t feel it for December. It seems there’s many things to adjust. I hope to be wrong.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Everybody,I have a strange idea, Everyone, Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin why should developers give mobile players a preview of PC content? I guess we know about mobile platforms, right? As you said, different programs, different hardware, so I wonder where Android and iOS are currently? Which step are they updated to? Players here have been waiting a long time. Pc is better, but that's not what we can see, please forgive my attitude at this time, if I can get valid information, I am willing to be blamed.

Good night

• Everybody,I have a strange idea, Everyone, Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin why should developers give mobile players a preview of PC content? I guess we know about mobile platforms, right? As you said, different programs, different hardware, so I wonder where Android and iOS are currently? Which step are they updated to? Players here have been waiting a long time. Pc is better, but that's not what we can see, please forgive my attitude at this time, if I can get valid information, I am willing to be blamed.

Good night

Mobile and desktop share a lot of the program code and aircraft features are pretty much identical. Due to size limitations the textures and aerial images on mobile have lower resolution.

There is no release date set yet.

• More I read the officials’ answers in those latest posts, more I don’t feel it for December. It seems there’s many things to adjust. I hope to be wrong.

That's for sure, they updated their PCS and phones this year and added a lot of content. I have a hunch that we may be delayed, but we won't be able to get any useful information about mobile platforms. You know, we get information all the time through constant questioning. I agree with you on the previous point. I've lost my patience. Never has a game made me so tired and spent every day looking forward to it

• Mobile and desktop share a lot of the program code and aircraft features are pretty much identical. Due to size limitations the textures and aerial images on mobile have lower resolution.

I can understand this,I compared the difference between the two. but this is far from what I want to know, you also know, What do mobile platform players really want to know, right? so do you choose to avoid this problem?

• That's for sure, they updated their PCS and phones this year and added a lot of content. I have a hunch that we may be delayed, but we won't be able to get any useful information about mobile platforms. You know, we get information all the time through constant questioning. I agree with you on the previous point. I've lost my patience. Never has a game made me so tired and spent every day looking forward to it

Same. Aerofly Fs is a so unique game. I played it since Aerofly Fs 1 on mobile device and I would say that I spend over 3.000 of Hours in this game. Thanks for all. You are not like Fifa who brings a new game version every Year but there is no really change. In Aerofly is really good new Content every Year. Thanks for all!

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• Mobile and desktop share a lot of the program code and aircraft features are pretty much identical. Due to size limitations the textures and aerial images on mobile have lower resolution.

Can you try to answer questions about the Android platform? Although I am not an Android player now.Or, what models of all Apple devices are supported by the landing light you're talking about?Thanks

• Same. Aerofly Fs is a so unique game. I played it since Aerofly Fs 1 on mobile device and I would say that I spend over 3.000 of Hours in this game. Thanks for all. You are not like Fifa who brings a new game version every Year but there is no really change. In Aerofly is really good new Content every Year. Thanks for all!

Programmers are suffering from the main program being occupied.This is a big bottleneck, and every update is not easy.