Teaser for the next major Aerofly FS version for mobile devices

• Don't say that about IF, you can say that about Rfs not IF, they literally are spending more than 3 years two implement a new graphics pipeline, they spend half a year developing an aircraft, Infact Infinite flight and Ipacs are deadly underated. Rfs is too overated for adding garbage updates every months.

You are right. Out of all flight sims on mobile, The worst one is the overrated one and the good simulators get hate.

• Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Snapdragon 865 , 6GB RAM, 128 GB storage)
    • Iphone 14 Pro Max (A16, 6GB ram, 256GB storage)

Mississauga, Canada

• Just like our friends over at infinite flight, xp10 and RFS :P

It would be worth and also effective if they put in subscription. Since they are adding more features regions per year someday the whole world will be covered in Aerofly. As you can see now we have the middle north USA (only Miami in East) and some parts of Europe (about 50% covered). Then in coming years we can expect middle East,asia , Australia and the south america too.

This could also make more effective money than one time purchase per year. Dev can get also more money from subs. For non subs they can give the basic scenery (i.e base us region (nocal socal and klas.)

What about this idea?

• Don't say that about IF, you can say that about Rfs not IF, they literally are spending more than 3 years two implement a new graphics pipeline, they spend half a year developing an aircraft, Infact Infinite flight and Ipacs are deadly underated. Rfs is too overated for adding garbage updates every months.

I dont

The fact, and idk why that niklaus swiss 001 likes it a lot? Sigh*

• You are right. Out of all flight sims on mobile, The worst one is the overrated one and the good simulators get hate.

It's just like YouTube. Some good channels post good and great contents. But gets less views weras memes channels get more than million views. The same algorithm applies here. Why if and Aerofly are underrated (even x plane mobile)? Because of: download size, performance issues and so on can be said... Why Rfs is being overrated and adored in both android and iOS : because the same. It has less download size and cheap subs and a garbage community where my subs of Rfs once paid was being terminated. I contacted dev such a useless community rortos has. And also livery makers are a demons in that discord group.

That's why they say that : slow and steady wins the race..

Af and if : slow and hard development

Rfs: fast and easy development

Hope this makes some sense of answer.

Gtg see you guys 🙂.

I am not insulting again Aerofly IPACS. As i said I'll see only quality and of course all of us quality matters then secondary features and more...

• RFS,In a certain game.Their developers copied the sound of the AEROFLY 2021 engine, and ironically, They copied the wrong 777 engine sound.

As long as the work is good enough, IPACS is worth more money.I don't ask for free content because money is the foundation of creation.

In the future, they need to set up multiplayer game servers, they don't have government support, private sponsorship, and I believe that good works will eventually be accepted by more people.

I dont

Rfs update about adding more planes is just garbage, I played RFS before on mobile. They are just reusing the Instrument for every plane they made and they just need to make a new 3d model every 2 weeks. I found Aerofly mobile and I am a big fan of the A320 so I bought it, it was great. My pilot friend teaches me different systems of the a320. I am glad I discovered this wonderful flight simulator.

• It would be worth and also effective if they put in subscription. Since they are adding more features regions per year someday the whole world will be covered in Aerofly. As you can see now we have the middle north USA (only Miami in East) and some parts of Europe (about 50% covered). Then in coming years we can expect middle East,asia , Australia and the south america too.

This could also make more effective money than one time purchase per year. Dev can get also more money from subs. For non subs they can give the basic scenery (i.e base us region (nocal socal and klas.)

What about this idea?

My personal opinion is this would not be a good idea. A lot of people do not like paying subscriptions and will go with the free basics. However, if you have to purchase the game, well, you have to pay to play lol.

• It would be worth and also effective if they put in subscription. Since they are adding more features regions per year someday the whole world will be covered in Aerofly. As you can see now we have the middle north USA (only Miami in East) and some parts of Europe (about 50% covered). Then in coming years we can expect middle East,asia , Australia and the south america too.

What about this idea?

Please Ipacs!

Don‘t bring a subscription System in Aerofly. It‘s perfect that we have a new Aerofly Game every Year.

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• We're happy to hear that you are enjoying Aerofly FS but please stop bad mouthing about our competition.

As far as I know we don't have a subscription based model planned for the next version. It's going to be a one time purchase again, potentially with in app purchases. Before you ask, there is no price set yet.

• I like it to give my money to Ipacs because Aerofly has quality but a subscription isn’t very good for this Flight Simulator. That‘s why I don’t like the other sims because every of them has a subscription for „premium“ features. In Rfs you must pay 30€ per year. Thats very expensive and Aerofly is better with the 14€. Aerofly can have a subscription for the multiplayer but the other features must be free!

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• Guys! Don't worry, if game developers actually choose to add more pro subscriptions, it may be a loss. Because customers will see what filling pro subscriptions get, and if aerofly makes pro subscriptions and the price is high, they can fly only in Europe and America. They will lose money and lose customers. So you don't have to worry about getting pro subscriptions.

• Guys! Don't worry, if game developers actually choose to add more pro subscriptions, it may be a loss. Because customers will see what filling pro subscriptions get, and if aerofly makes pro subscriptions and the price is high, they can fly only in Europe and America. They will lose money and lose customers. So you don't have to worry about getting pro subscriptions.

Yes, I just hate to subscribe to boring content, so I choose IPACS,

Yup I agree on your idea. I do d don't like the subscription system. Kinda waste of paying per year/month. But if global is added in Aerofly in case in future. You might or might not see subscription (of its streaming scenery).

But I agree. I also like one time purchase games/apps. I also don't want to spend for the silly subscription which also frustates my bank account per month instead of that subs money I can eat something in pizza hut lol. That's why I am planning to replace Rfs and x plane mobile to Aerofly fs 2022 or later versions. This year I planned to replace Rfs completely to Aerofly fs 2022 if developers optimize for low end devices it would be better. Because the af 2021 ran horribly with a320, a380 and dash 8. My other asus phone ran well in high settings. Although it was the same spec of my current android phone. One difference was the clockspeed was 1.95 boost upto (2.5ghz). This current phone is 1.8 boost to (2.4ghz).

In conclusion i agree what jetpacks said. Let them create yearly Aerofly fs for mobile. But consider reducing the size of download to at least 400 or 500 mb. Because not all have big storage devices like 256 or 500 gb as they cost more in our Asian countries.

Secondly, optimize the android devices as in my second asus phone I had a minor fps issues while switching on the clouds

Btw not discouraging anyone. I am a af fan since 2016. Tried from my samsung j7 with Aerofly fs1.

This sim but still needs optimization and support for more android devices in future just like iOS is having a wide support.

Danke! Take care.