New Airbus A320 Liveries for Aerofly FS 2022 and Beyond?

• With the introduction of 700 airports in Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, etc.), should we be receiving more Airbus A320 liveries for FS 2022 and beyond?

Currently for Europe, we can realistically fly these liveries within the confirmed upcoming regions:

Air Berlin, Air France, Alitalia, British Airways, Edelweiss, Germanwings, Lufthansa (New/Classic), Swiss.

(TAP Portugal and Aer Lingus' respective countries may not be included)

That is definitely already a solid variety of liveries, but could we possibly see more A320 liveries added? EasyJet for example is a massive Airbus A320 operator in Europe. SAS Scandinavian Airlines with Denmark. The Lufthansa Group's low-cost subsidiary Eurowings has a handful of Airbus A320s as well.

Over in the United States, we can realistically only fly American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and Northwest Airlines. There are a handful of Airbus A320 operators that could be added, such as Alaska Airlines (strong West Coast presence), United Airlines' new livery (Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles hubs), Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and JetBlue.

I have nothing against the developers, but does anyone frequently use the Asian A320 liveries? Vietnam Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Air China, China Eastern, ANA, AirAsia, etc. These liveries are beautiful, but it would be nice to see more liveries focused on Europe and the United States as those are what we have to fly in.

What do you all think?

• Here's some i can also give:

Asiana, air new zeland, air Canada (tooth paste colour and new livery) air asia(old and new livery),air india,air malta, aegan, aer lingus, Alaska airlines Cebu Pacific,china Southern,ethiad,eva aie (old and new),finnair,Garuda Indonesia,indigo,Jetstar asia,JetBlue,KLM,lot polish airlines,latam,middle East airlines,peach air(japanese regional airline), philipine airlines,scoot(ex tigerair),smartwings, srilankan airlines,starflyer,swiss air (new livery),vietjet and vistara (Tata sia airlines).

You can add if i missed out anything ☺️

• Here's some i can also give:

Asiana, air new zeland, air Canada (tooth paste colour and new livery) air asia(old and new livery),air india,air malta, aegan, aer lingus, Alaska airlines Cebu Pacific,china Southern,ethiad,eva aie (old and new),finnair,Garuda Indonesia,indigo,Jetstar asia,JetBlue,KLM,lot polish airlines,latam,middle East airlines,peach air(japanese regional airline), philipine airlines,scoot(ex tigerair),smartwings, srilankan airlines,starflyer,swiss air (new livery),vietjet and vistara (Tata sia airlines).

You can add if i missed out anything ☺️

KLM doesn't have the A320.

Swiss' "new livery" A320 would be cool to fly.

• Even though it's too late now to make it in the release it would be great to add new liveries, I agree. Unfortunately the A320 textures are kind of a mess because it wasn't designed in house and the main texture consists of 16 smaller ones joined into one large texture if I remember correctly. That's much more efficient for rendering but a pain for adding any new repaints.

Regards,

Jan

• Even though it's too late now to make it in the release it would be great to add new liveries, I agree. Unfortunately the A320 textures are kind of a mess because it wasn't designed in house and the main texture consists of 16 smaller ones joined into one large texture if I remember correctly. That's much more efficient for rendering but a pain for adding any new repaints.

It's ok but you need to rectify the swiss wingtips (the current livery in a320). The wingtips are messed up it seems and some more fixes need for the existing liveries. I created also a thread for that :

Joshua 80(A)
    May 27, 2021 at 4:14 PM
  • It's ok but you need to rectify the swiss wingtips (the current livery in a320). The wingtips are messed up it seems and some more fixes need for the existing liveries. I created also a thread for that :

Joshua 80(A)
    May 27, 2021 at 4:14 PM

Some of the paint looks beautiful, but some of the details are wrong or even missing.

Yeah, but Is there a possibility to convert the custom liveries to mobile version? The Aircraft Converter like shows options: Android, IOS, Mobile, but I don't know how to use it

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y