• Eine Frage habe ich an Jan,

ist Aerofly FS(4) eine Version für die nächsten 10 Jahre oder länger und wird immer weiter Entwickelt,oder kommt jetzt aller 4-6 jahre was Neues.

Mir geht es um die Addons (auch die noch kommen in Zukunft),das man nicht immer alles neu Kaufen muss.

Danke Enrico :)

Edited 2 times, last by EXTRA300L (December 5, 2021 at 8:11 PM).

• I do not think that you are required to buy a new simulator - as long as you are fine with your current simulator. ;)

IPACS gave us a whole lot of features (like scenarios, planes and helicopters) over the years for free - and all of these with an outstanding quality. Taking a look at other flight simulators getting new features for free is something one should not take for granted.

Being a programmer myself I do not think it unfair to ask for money in exchange for your hard work every now and then. ;)

• I do not think that you are required to buy a new simulator - as long as you are fine with your current simulator. ;)

IPACS gave us a whole lot of features (like scenarios, planes and helicopters) over the years for free - and all of these with an outstanding quality. Taking a look at other flight simulators getting new features for free is something one should not take for granted.

Being a programmer myself I do not think it unfair to ask for money in exchange for your hard work every now and then. ;)

Stimmt,und mal schauen was so kommt. ;):)

Grüße Enrico

Das wollte ich noch sagen,

Das ist ja richtig,aber bei FSX hatte man schon alles KI- Vergehr und ATC und Air Traffic es war schon gut..und das im Jahr 2004 :!::!::!::!:

Und heute bekommt man laufent nur ein Halbfertigs Produkt, zu kaufen und das Nervt. 8)

Ich freue mich trotzdem auf denn neuen Aerofly FS 4 ,und mal schauen was die Zukunft bringt.

Ich habe heute Geburtstag,mal schauen ob was neues heute im Blog kommt?? :)

Grüße Enrico

Edited once, last by EXTRA300L (December 7, 2021 at 2:51 PM).