future implementations aerofly 2022

• Dear ipac developers ... I would like to know if any of these implementations will be in the new version of Aerofly 2022 Calculation of the weight of the planes, passengers, luggage, it would be incredible to calculate what weight we will carry on each flight gear sounds when landing and taking off Random failures, this function would make us enjoy the game much better, bringing out our prowess to fly and solve each failure real weather, being able to fly with rain, lightning, snow, ice, would add a lot of realism to the game ground services lighting of the runways and taxiways of the main airports ATC Thank you very much, the IPACS team, you are very professional and we value your excellent work.

• Dear ipac developers ... I would like to know if any of these implementations will be in the new version of Aerofly 2022 Calculation of the weight of the planes, passengers, luggage, it would be incredible to calculate what weight we will carry on each flight gear sounds when landing and taking off Random failures, this function would make us enjoy the game much better, bringing out our prowess to fly and solve each failure real weather, being able to fly with rain, lightning, snow, ice, would add a lot of realism to the game ground services lighting of the runways and taxiways of the main airports ATC Thank you very much, the IPACS team, you are very professional and we value your excellent work.

I would really want weight and balance in Aerofly as it’ll allow for more realism. it’s soo annoying when an A380 lifts off less then halfway down the runway. It kinda makes everything feel unrealistic.