terrain resolution

• dear ipacs, one question will the quality of the land improve or will it remain the same? I have seen many videos of the new aerofly 2022 and Most of the new maps have a very blurry resolution and of poor quality .. is it a bug? Compared with the area of California and Nevada in the USA, Miami is of very low quality There could be an option to download packages that contain better resolution and 3 D buildings ... it would be optional for those of us who have devices with a lot of storage, the beauty of playing aerofly was its magnificent HD quality of its landscapes and beautiful 3D buildings, he hoped we can tell again with that quality, I miss 3D buildings like in Las Vegas, San Diego, London ... thanks

• I have wondered about this before and my understanding is that the file sizes would be MASSIVE if all this land area was HR all throughout. So the team places higher resolution textures closer to cities and airports in favor of more land area covered. Coming in on final with high res textures is an awesome sight to see, especially on a mobile device. Better yet, the mountains in central Switzerland are STUNNING. I was disappointed yesterday that the Austrian Alps weren’t the same resolution.

I think that the lack of consistency in the texture resolution is distracting and takes away from the immersion of the experience. I do wish the high res all throughout the regions was an option.

• I have wondered about this before and my understanding is that the file sizes would be MASSIVE if all this land area was HR all throughout. So the team places higher resolution textures closer to cities and airports in favor of more land area covered. Coming in on final with high res textures is an awesome sight to see, especially on a mobile device. Better yet, the mountains in central Switzerland are STUNNING. I was disappointed yesterday that the Austrian Alps weren’t the same resolution.

I think that the lack of consistency in the texture resolution is distracting and takes away from the immersion of the experience. I do wish the high res all throughout the regions was an option.

Seeing an arcade game resolution removes the desire to fly ... that's why I put an option to the ipacs team .. being able to download land packages in better resolution .... the mountains of Switzerland are incredible and now you tell me what the Alps They do not have that same quality 😢 this distinguishes aerofly The quality Of the landscape textures ... I hope we can have that option to give better quality of the terrain and landscapes ... I have 200 GB free to download any file

• dear ipacs, one question will the quality of the land improve or will it remain the same? I have seen many videos of the new aerofly 2022 and Most of the new maps have a very blurry resolution and of poor quality .. is it a bug? Compared with the area of California and Nevada in the USA, Miami is of very low quality There could be an option to download packages that contain better resolution and 3 D buildings ... it would be optional for those of us who have devices with a lot of storage, the beauty of playing aerofly was its magnificent HD quality of its landscapes and beautiful 3D buildings, he hoped we can tell again with that quality, I miss 3D buildings like in Las Vegas, San Diego, London ... thanks

Admin has said there are no 3D buildings in cities because they are very GPU and memory intensive and would not make the sim run smoothly if they were to exist with such a huge map now.

Also I’ve been meaning to ask what is up with your font colour? Everyone else’s posts are in a darker font and yours is so light it’s almost impossible to read :P

• The soft images could be improved significantly with unsharp masking, if done subtly it can advance almost unrecognisable tone differences to effectively reveal more image detail if not the actual resolution. A bit of warmth would be nice too, the entire continent looks like overcast winter.