improvement of airplanes, systems, sounds

• dear ipacs .. I am very grateful that you have implemented cold and dark in airplanes like the Airbus 380, Boeing 777 and Boeing 747, is there any possibility to improve the engine sounds? put realistic sounds like the new sound of the Boeing 787 which is incredible ... could you improve the system gives when we start the engines? let them turn slower, they could add sound from the Apu, ptu, hydraulic systems, with those implementations those planes would be much better please

• dear ipacs .. I am very grateful that you have implemented cold and dark in airplanes like the Airbus 380, Boeing 777 and Boeing 747, is there any possibility to improve the engine sounds? put realistic sounds like the new sound of the Boeing 787 which is incredible ... could you improve the system gives when we start the engines? let them turn slower, they could add sound from the Apu, ptu, hydraulic systems, with those implementations those planes would be much better please

Dude, can you fix your font please? All of your posts are written in this very light colour and it makes it really hard to read what you’re trying to write, I’m sure everyone else will agree.