Aerofly does not start

• Hello

After installing and choosing my device and the scene I click on start and Aerofly disappears from the screen ;( .

I have to restart it but once again it stops ;( .

Do you have a solution?

Thank you for your help.

I installed it on a Mac.

• I set up my new MacBookPro a few days ago and installed both the current AppStore version and the Steam version on it without any problems, as well as the additional add-ons from Steam, ORBX and flight-sim.

The only bugs I have are the poor sceneries when the creators do not follow the file and path naming rules given by IPACS:

-- backslash instead of exclusively slash (also Windows does not need backslashes).

-- upper and lower case instead of consistent lower case

-- Space instead of underscore

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• The guys are pretty busy at the moment, so answer might take at bit.

Anyway, you could meanwhile post the tm.log file, which should help to track down the problem.

I don't know where to find it on Mac, on Win it is under My Documents/Aerofly Fs2. I guess, it will be something similar. With every start of the sim it is writen new, so be sure to take it right after the crash.

Cheers,

Kai

• On my MacBook Pro (16", 2021) with macOS Monterey the tm.log can be found here:

• /Users/username/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 2/tm.log

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries